LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

His rehab hasn't been even close to what he should have to go through. A few short weeks doesn't cut it. Take it from a former Navy vet who has been through several rehab programs.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
if he doesn't play in the panthers game, i'll blow all of you. he's playing.

How close are you to LA? I will be waiting.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Although I am not one of those in the know, I seriously doubt he will be able to contribute to our pass rush this season. The boy is in big f'n trouble, make no mistake about it.

Dude have you seen the case load in most courts? His legal team with back all of this up till Feb or March he most likely will get off pretty easy on the DUI because of his rehab stint and the Gun charges are going to be reduced or dropped. California has one screwed up set of gun laws that I would believe many people are in violation because they are unaware the modifications must be made to many weapons in Cali. Ignorance of the law is no excuse but it will help.

Man I hope you are right! I really like this kid!
Aldon is BAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK Yesssaaahhhhh! He'll play the next game because its the most important game of the season because its the next game on the schedule.
For the gun charges! He'll get a slap on the butt.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by saj4423:

2 hours.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:
#BREAKING: #49ers Aldon Smith turned himself in Tuesday then paid $75k bail. Felony arraignment on 11/12. Misdemeanor arraignment on 11/19. From channel 7 news bay area. Presuming this means he is out of inpatient rehab or took a field trip.

I like how Aldon's arraignment dates are on consecutive Tuesday's . . . which is the 49ers off day.

2 hours.

Originally posted by nc49erfan:

2 hours.

LOLLLLL!!!
His rehab hasn't been even close to what he should have to go through. A few short weeks doesn't cut it. Take it from a former Navy vet who has been through several rehab programs.

He was in rehab for a little over 5 weeks. Also, I believe all weeks are the same length.

We'll just have to wait and see, but everybody's different.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

2 hours.

LMFAO gotta be Chaz who posted something like this.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
After a 4 game absence from rehab, Goodell better consider that time served!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
After a 4 game absence from rehab, Goodell better consider that time served!!!

he pretty much said that but I wouldn't be surprised to see them add one more game. If he doesn't, other nfl owners/teams might feel he's showing favoritism to the 9ers.
Although I am not one of those in the know, I seriously doubt he will be able to contribute to our pass rush this season. The boy is in big f'n trouble, make no mistake about it.

I don't think there are any sheriff's deputies blocking on the O-line playing for any of our upcoming teams, so I think he'll be fine.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Dude have you seen the case load in most courts? His legal team with back all of this up till Feb or March he most likely will get off pretty easy on the DUI because of his rehab stint and the Gun charges are going to be reduced or dropped. California has one screwed up set of gun laws that I would believe many people are in violation because they are unaware the modifications must be made to many weapons in Cali. Ignorance of the law is no excuse but it will help.

Exactly these gun charges don't happen in about 2/3rd of the states. Plus he bought them LEGALLY when he was a rook on an away game, he's not from CA and he wasn't aware of the wankers that have been i control here for so long and the local laws they continually enact so they can hold every ones hands, or slap them. The people talkin ooooh sooo naughty about the rifles and the law here, too are, jerk. I don't know where his head is at, but I think he is smart enough to know this deal with drinkin is just about enough, I think/hope he squares away..I used to love my fully auto guns, but they ate too much ammo.... Oh yeah if you are listening NSA; they have been a long time now..what a fu*ked up world it is these days...
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Oct 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Exactly these gun charges don't happen in about 2/3rd of the states. Plus he bought them LEGALLY when he was a rook on an away game, he's not from CA and he wasn't aware of the wankers that have been i control here for so long and the local laws they continually enact so they can hold every ones hands, or slap them. The people talkin ooooh sooo naughty about the rifles and the law here, too are, jerk. I don't know where his head is at, but I think he is smart enough to know this deal with drinkin is just about enough, I think/hope he squares away..I used to love my fully auto guns, but they ate too much ammo.... Oh yeah if you are listening NSA; they have been a long time now..what a fu*ked up world it is these days...

The reason they made these laws is because of the gang violence, especially around the LA area, especially in the early 90's. They were dropping like flies.
They blamed the guns, because they are effective in a drive by when you have to discharge a lot of bullets in a short amount of time. They also caused a lot of innocent victims to get shot, because they just spray them into a crowd to get to one guy in that crowd.

The problem of course, is that gangs will get the guns ANYWAY, they're not worried about breaking a gun law, so making the law changes nothing, except it makes Aldon Smith have to turn himself in to police.
Share 49ersWebzone