There are 189 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not good... hopefully Aldon wises up real quick and realizes the money won't always be there. He's playing with fire having drugs and that kind of stuff at his house. It looked like it was just the rookies in that video but I'm wondering if the veterans are wise enough to stay away. Aldon doesn't mind hanging with the immature rookies and they like it because they can get a taste of the NFL life before possibly being out of the league. What's the point of spending 10,000's of thousands on booze and food (hopefully not drugs) for people you don't know and that could care less about you? You can do that and have just as much fun with a few teammates, friends and girls. He's rich he doesn't need to be throwing huge parties to meet women if that's what he's after. If he wants to have a bigger one why not hire some security and let certain people in or at least be there to take care of fights so he doesn't have to. All those parties are good for is wasting money, having people trash your house and steal things. Sure they can be fun but you would think with all that money there are a million safer ways to have fun. Either way I hope he learns from this and realizes next time he might be the one getting shot or even killed. Also, couldn't he be sued or in legal trouble if someone had died at his party? We don't need the negative attention. Hopefully the coaches and vets start guiding him.

I am not gonna name names but there has been veteran players at these parties. Probs let the rookies do the stupid vids though lol.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He still got one and was s**t-faced while driving.

If you aren't charged, you didn't get one. He was arrested under suspicion. Not charged.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Not just Lots of..."Prevelent"

This is going to get uglier before it gets better.

Lol its called a party with rich people. Drugs are always going to be there.

Yeh but his spot just got shot up and he got stabbed. The drugs are like the icing on the cake. The media is going to have a field day with this.

Remember the Minneapolis Viking Love Boat scandal?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Lots of 49era and lots of drug use.

Ug...

People were probably just smoking weed. If you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no Mary Jane present I would kindly ask you to pass me whatever you are smoking.

I'm sure just about every celebrity has drug use at their parties. I never said otherwise. You don't need to be a smart ass. This is at our young star sack masters house, where people just got shot and stabbed and its in the news. This isn't Charlie Sheens house we're talking about. Aldon can face charges if the story goes the wrong way here. If that is the case, he loses play time and our team suffers. If you don't understand that then pass me whatever you're smoking.
He still got one and was s**t-faced while driving.

If you aren't charged, you didn't get one. He was arrested under suspicion. Not charged.

Ok.

Fine.

He was ARRESTED for a DUI and he was s**tfaced.
And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.

I don't think that, but I also don't think that Aldon Smith just has parties where people are freely snorting coke out in the open. I don't believe he's that stupid

iv heard a ton of stuff about joe montana doing coke back in his playing days. idk how true it is though. no evidence to back it up.. just like 5 or 6 different peoples word.
And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.

I don't think that, but I also don't think that Aldon Smith just has parties where people are freely snorting coke out in the open. I don't believe he's that stupid

And yeah, he is pretty stupid. I'm sure he doesn't throw parties where people get stabbed and shot either,...cause thats somthing he can control like using cocaine...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM ]
I'm sure just about every celebrity has drug use at their parties. I never said otherwise. You don't need to be a smart ass. This is at our young star sack masters house, where people just got shot and stabbed and its in the news. This isn't Charlie Sheens house we're talking about. Aldon can face charges if the story goes the wrong way here. If that is the case, he loses play time and our team suffers. If you don't understand that then pass me whatever you're smoking.

Not really being a smart ass, just making a joke.

I really don't think this is going to be a big deal once training camp starts. From the sounds of it, Aldon Smith himself has done nothing illegal and I am sure after this scary incident he will take the proper measures to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Originally posted by tankle104:

iv heard a ton of stuff about joe montana doing coke back in his playing days. idk how true it is though. no evidence to back it up.. just like 5 or 6 different peoples word.

I;m sure many players still do it. Its just that this fool might get caught.

oh yeah. im sure a ton of players do drugs.. most of them come from a crazy ass background where drugs were very present.

• Chief
  • Veteran

I really don't think this is going to be a big deal once training camp starts. From the sounds of it, Aldon Smith himself has done nothing illegal and I am sure after this scary incident he will take the proper measures to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I hope you're right, and I believe young people should be able to have fun and party... Its part of life, but he has to be smart about it.

How do you know? If there were drugs or weapons found in his house at his party and with underage kids, he could face trouble.

He can even face civil trouble.
And yeah, he is pretty stupid. I'm sure he doesn't throw parties where people get stabbed and shot either,...cause thats somthing he can control like using cocaine...

So its his fault someone else decided to be an a*****e and bring a gun to his party? Get over it man, s**t happens.

oh yeah. im sure a ton of players do drugs.. most of them come from a crazy ass background where drugs were very present.

Yup. Lots of families openly smoke weed in front of kids or worse.

How do you know? If there were drugs or weapons found in his house at his party and with underage kids, he could face trouble.

He can even face civil trouble.

i dont think this was his house.. i think the mansion is something you can rent to throw sponsored parties.
Share 49ersWebzone