LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• mike
  • Veteran
I doubt it was at his house, we all know how much he likes driving drunk.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
My buddy Amir on this forum was there! Pm him for info on what happened
Somebodys gonn a get stabbed cause of this thread. If internet forums get this heatef imagenwhat 100 people and booze would do.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Out of control parties the norm at Aldon Smiths house.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
No that not what i said. Refer to the direct quote. You guys are reading as you want to read it and twisting it to be convenient for your argument.

I dont care if you guy have been to 100 parties with 1000 people where all you did as get drunk and pick dandy lions. That does not prove your point. The fact is it was a large party. two people got shot, and one got stabbed.

Here are a couple of direct quotes I can refer to.

Yes all house parties are created equal. Get togethers of family and friends are differant. Im sorry your grasping at straws with you stance and you wont convince many people. 30 people or a hundred people, i dont care. Alchohol, tetoterone, egos. All come out in the worst way at every house party i have ever been to. And i have been to alot. Every time i went it was a bad decision on my part.

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You are all over the place and inconsistent with your "personal experience" and yes you did imply that going to a house party is stupidity. It doesn't take a genius to take that away from the above commentary.

lmfao! thats hella funny cause he said this earlier.. i just couldnt find the quote of him saying he has been to a ton of house parties. i think the truth is out boys! idaho is just upset cause he never got invited to parties so he is totally against them. it all makes sense now.

Originally posted by tankle104:
hey idahoniner.. if he would of thrown this party last night and instead of some bad things happening... he ended up just havin a good time with his boys and ending up having an awesome threesome with 2 of the hottest chicks ever and nothing bad happened of it.. would it still of been a dumbass choice on his part? moral is.. he didnt intend for this to happen.. we dont know how it happened.. for someone so against house parties.. you sure are saying you have been to a ton... and why did you keep going to all of those "100+" parties if it was a bad choice everytime?

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

Cool story bro. Atleat dirty P comes with an arguement and actually attempts to back it up. I respect that to a point.

You on the other hand just post trivial nonsense and piggy back off of his posts. You have added so much to the discussion by accusing me of being boring and then inviting me to your imaginary party over the interweb, over and over again, as an attempt to troll.
Your right. I tried to not place my personal experiences into this thread. I failed to do so in that post and it was bad on my part. Let me correct. I do not feel BBQ's or gatherings are what we are talking about. If that is what you or any other poster has been talking about i offer apologies. I am not perfect and admit i am not immune to getting carrier away sometimes.

. That is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a roaring 100+ person house party where injury took place. Your experiance with house parties may be differant, but i dont consider a 20 person get together a a house party. i call that a get together or a BBQ. If car loads of people started showing up to my 20 person BBQ uninvited i would lock the door and call the cops.

Well, here is what the rest of us are talking about. 20 people partying at a house, is a house party. I agree that for the most part high profile people should probably avoid regular attendance of large parties, but to call Aldon Smiths judgement into question because he was at a gathering that was too large for your personal taste is not the right way to look at it. Again, we have very little facts to even argue about.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:29 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

great...
Young. Dumb. Big time football player so think he's invincible. Aldon did wrong by getting himself in the middle of a knife fight -- even if he was trying to break it up. House party -- big group of people with alcohol, bad history, and talking sh*t -- just a bad mix. Makes me want to think people go to a house party expecting a fight for entertainment. Just a matter of how bad of a fight.

Glad the dude is OK.

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by NONAME:
My buddy Amir on this forum was there! Pm him for info on what happened

Joking FYI.
i blame alex.. this is clearly his fault. he should of been there to supervise.

Your right. I tried to not place my personal experiences into this thread. I failed to do so in that post and it was bad on my part. Let me correct. I do not feel BBQ's or gatherings are what we are talking about. If that is what you or any other poster has been talking about i offer apologies. I am not perfect and admit i am not immune to getting carrier away sometimes.

. That is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a roaring 100+ person house party where injury took place. Your experiance with house parties may be differant, but i dont consider a 20 person get together a a house party. i call that a get together or a BBQ. If car loads of people started showing up to my 20 person BBQ uninvited i would lock the door and call the cops.

Well, here is what the rest of us are talking about. 20 people partying at a house, is a house party.

I dont consider that a house party, as neither would 99% of the world.

That is something that all young people consider house parties because they dont own their own house. Around here we call those BBQ's And everyone knows each other. I highly doubt aldon knew every single person out of the 100+ people there.

And like i said, if i have 20 people over, and hundreds start showing up, i lock the door and call the cops.
Originally posted by RedRazor:
Can one of the mods please remove my warning level?

He's ok , let it go peeps

Well, here is what the rest of us are talking about. 20 people partying at a house, is a house party. I agree that for the most part high profile people should probably avoid regular attendance of large parties, but to call Aldon Smiths judgement into question because he was at a gathering that was too large for your personal taste is not the right way to look at it. Again, we have very little facts to even argue about.

Originally posted by jimrat:

great...

Again we are talking about two different things. Im sorry for our disagreement. i attend BBQ's and gatherings around that size atleast once a month. Never have i heard anyone refer to them as house partys.
I dont consider that a house party, as neither would 99% of the world.

That is something that all young people consider house parties because they dont own their own house. Around here we call those BBQ's And everyone knows each other. I highly doubt aldon knew every single person out of the 100+ people there.

And like i said, if i have 20 people over, and hundreds start showing up, i lock the door and call the cops.

lol 20 people partying at someones house with music playing is a house party bro. Not sure what else would be needed to qualify. I guess at least half of the attendants should have vaginas. Outside of that requirement I think its safe to call it a house party.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone