LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Hey, we're the San Francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want! attorney Jim Harbaugh
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.

You know this was from the party he got stabbed at a few years ago, right? This isnt a new incident. He seems to have righted his ship since that one summer a few years back
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What he was discharging weapons trying to get people to leave once the party was over? What happen to politely asking people to leave?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this new suit is fishy. why did it take a year?
If a guy got shot, why would it take a year and some to press charges. Something really fishy about this. Bet he is just looking for money.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
What he was discharging weapons trying to get people to leave once the party was over? What happen to politely asking people to leave?

you've obviously never tried to get drunk people to leave a party.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
With the recent news about Aldon possessing and firing a gun at a party and the potential lawsuit coming, in addition to his DUI a year or so ago, is anyone else worried this guy is on the wrong track? He better get his head on straight.

You know this was from the party he got stabbed at a few years ago, right? This isnt a new incident. He seems to have righted his ship since that one summer a few years back

On top of that, the guy's story sounds like a huge load of crap.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

you've obviously never tried to get drunk people to leave a party.

Lol, but you don't do it firing guns at them.
Originally posted by hohbie:
If a guy got shot, why would it take a year and some to press charges. Something really fishy about this. Bet he is just looking for money.

He's also saying SOMEBODY ELSE shot him, not Aldon and Droptimus Prime.
  • buck
  • Veteran

You believe the claims put forward in this civil law suit?

If the claims were true, I tend to think that Aldon would have been charged with a crime at the time of the house party.

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
My buddy was at the party. It was his boys fault (friends from Missouri ). The started charging $10 per person. Let hella norteño and sureños in. They were abt to fight and Aldon got in the middle of it. But fight started any way Aldon got stabbed. 2 people got shot and Aldon was helping him even though he was bleeding. It's just what I heard. D lay and boobie were also there. He showed me a clip on his cell of them playin beer pong.

Ask him if he heard any gunshots
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
afterparty

This morning Colin cowturd was reporting this allegation as if it was a fact and the reason the media wasn't all over it is because "everyone loves the NFL". It's easy to see how our friends up north can be so misinformed with D-bags like this on the airwaves.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
This morning Colin cowturd was reporting this allegation as if it was a fact and the reason the media wasn't all over it is because "everyone loves the NFL". It's easy to see how our friends up north can be so misinformed with D-bags like this on the airwaves.

That's ridiculous. These are allegations in a CIVIL lawsuit. Aldon was never charged with anything, so the police obviously didn't find that he did anything wrong. The story doesn't even make sense, but we all know who attorneys always go after in a lawsuit. They go after the deep pockets; in this case the professional football players, and not some thug off the streets who actually shot the plaintiff. Otherwise there would be no money in the suit. I'm not outright dismissing the allegations in the lawsuit because I don't have all the facts, but to report such allegations as if they were actual criminal charges is irresponsible.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

That's ridiculous. These are allegations in a CIVIL lawsuit. Aldon was never charged with anything, so the police obviously didn't find that he did anything wrong. The story doesn't even make sense, but we all know who attorneys always go after in a lawsuit. They go after the deep pockets; in this case the professional football players, and not some thug off the streets who actually shot the plaintiff. Otherwise there would be no money in the suit. I'm not outright dismissing the allegations in the lawsuit because I don't have all the facts, but to report such allegations as if they were actual criminal charges is irresponsible.

Nailed it. That, and Colin "cowturd" is a professional troll, he probably didn't even take the time to process that this is old news and bs. I'd rather drive my truck into oncoming traffic than listen to Colin on the radio.
Share 49ersWebzone