LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
maybe the b***h deserved it?

He was suspended 8 games but since she deserved it, it was reduced to 2....

They have footage of inside the elevator and she attacked him, he over reacted and struck her subsequentially hitting her head on the rail, getting knocked out. Not saying its right, but if these things happen and the woman still doesn't leave, can you really feel sorry for her?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by T-9ers:

They have footage of inside the elevator and she attacked him, he over reacted and struck her subsequentially hitting her head on the rail, getting knocked out. Not saying its right, but if these things happen and the woman still doesn't leave, can you really feel sorry for her?

see what i mean?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This

Females need to be held accountable also.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The crime of passing out has been dealt with already last year.

This is about the crime of not having button thingy's on his legally purchased firearms.

He should bring some button thingy's with him. Heck make a necklace out of them. Look Goodell straight in the face and say, "I will never forget to put a button thingy on a firearm before entering the state of California again. NEVER AGAIN."

LOL
As a gun owner who came from New York to Pa and cant take any of my weapons up home when I visit family....I can say this is about the most uneducated gun opinion ever...

Actually I believe it's dead on. He had detachable mags, instead of the mags that require a button and "tool' to take out. So I guess to be specifIc, he had the wRong kind of button...
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
true...but he really didn't miss any games due to the suspension ..i think..shoot now im over thinking this

You just went from indicating that Vick's suspension should be counted as 32 games to indicating that it should be counted as 0 games.

As I said before, count it however you want.

The suspension from Goodell was 16 games (1 year).
well did he miss games because of RG ?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

She brought it on herself?
Originally posted by T-9ers:

see what i mean?

No.
Originally posted by NCommand:

She brought it on herself?

Jokes and Jokes and Jokes and Jokes.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Niners' Aldon Smith plans to meet with Roger Goodell

Smith said Thursday he anticipates a meeting to happen "as soon as possible," NFL Media's Omar Ruiz reported, but no meeting is currently set.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000368466/article/aldon-smith-plans-to-meet-with-goodell-prior-to-punishment

Aldon has been sober since September according to him. If true, that is impressive. Beating substance abuse is hard, speaking from experience.
Aldon has been sober since September according to him. If true, that is impressive. Beating substance abuse is hard, speaking from experience.

I thought they said when he was being held at LAX for the 'incident' that there was alcohol on his breathe. Glad nothing came of that.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I thought they said when he was being held at LAX for the 'incident' that there was alcohol on his breathe. Glad nothing came of that.

That was speculation. If the police knew he was drinking they would have him tested and booked. If he wasnt charged with public intoxication why are we concerned with this

The reports said it. But as usual, the reports were done in haste and naturally incorrect.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

That was speculation. If the police knew he was drinking they would have him tested and booked. If he wasnt charged with public intoxication why are we concerned with this

This! If the police didn't bother to test him I'm not sure why it's relevant.
Share 49ersWebzone