There are 181 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

whatever, we have lemonier and tank.
Aldon will hire a good attorney and he'll squash these BS charges like a bug. 2 felony charges because he had 2 magazines that didn't fit California law. Come on give me a break. Aldon is taking care of himself and will be back with the 49ers in short order. Suing someone and charging someone with a crime is one thing.Getting a settlement and a conviction is something else. Plenty of gold diggers and DA's that one to make a name for themselves out there.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Why is Aldon buying guns anwyay????

I hope isn't hanging around folks like Aaron Hernandez was....

There is nothing wrong with owning a firearm

Correct.

I'm not a gun advocate by any means, but nothing wrong with owning a firearm.

Correct: Nothing wrong with owning a firearm.

Also Correct: SOMETHING MAJORLY WRONG firing off firearms to get rid of people YOU INVITED TO A DAMN PARTY

Also Correct: SOMETHING CRIMINAL WITH SHOOTING PEOPLE you invited to a party.

Two people got shot and wounded with guns fired by Aldon Smith and Delanie Walker, people. That IS a problem, no matter how you slice it and dice it.

if he really shot some people ..then Aldon would be in Police custody

He was firing guns into the air to disperse a crowd. No -- it's true -- he did not specifically aim at someone and fire.

But two people did get shot. Okay, I guess they weren't hit by the bullets fired by either Aldon or Delanie. I guess they were shot by someone else.

Still -- I don't like it. You really want someone like this on our team?

This guy is a powder keg waiting to blow up.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Oct 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Shouldve kept Cam.

shoulda coulda woulda

Correct.

Also Correct: SOMETHING MAJORLY WRONG firing off firearms to get rid of people YOU INVITED TO A DAMN PARTY

Two people got shot and wounded with guns fired by Aldon Smith and Delanie Walker, people. That IS a problem, no matter how you slice it and dice it.

He was firing guns into the air to disperse a crowd. No -- it's true -- he did not specifically aim at someone and fire.

But two people did get hurt by bullets fired by either Aldon or Delanie. I'm sorry man, but that's trouble.

No that's not accurate. No one is alleging that the two people who were shot were shot by guns fired by Aldon or Delanie. They were shot by someone else.

But two people did get hurt by bullets fired by either Aldon or Delanie. I'm sorry man, but that's trouble.

LOL no they didn't. They were shot by someone else. And these charges are about the possession of illegal firearms I believe.
Originally posted by real9erfan:

Correct.

No that's not accurate. No one is alleging that the two people who were shot were shot by guns fired by Aldon or Delanie. They were shot by someone else.
Exactly
Pass rusher again next draft. He'll be out awhile.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Link?

Aldon just needs a copy of GTA V

Originally posted by Wodwo:

Link?

I revised my post above, but it's been quoted, so. I was wrong. Yes -- the two people who were shot were not shot by Aldon or Delanie. OK -- I was wrong about that. I misread the story.

But -- the fact remains is that one of our players was firing a gun to disperse people from a party at his home.

There are some of you who think this is "OK" behavior. I don't think so.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
if we dont have Aldon at all this year then our super bowl chances are pretty much gone.
Originally posted by susweel:
if we dont have Aldon at all this year then our super bowl chances are pretty much gone.

our coaching and team is pretty horrible then
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Link?

I revised my post above, but it's been quoted, so. I was wrong. Yes -- the two people who were shot were not shot by Aldon or Delanie. OK -- I was wrong about that. I misread the story.

But -- the fact remains is that one of our players was firing a gun to disperse people from a party at his home.

There are some of you who think this is "OK" behavior. I don't think so.

I don't think most of us think this is "OK" behavior. We're simply saying that the charges have nothing to do with the individuals who were shot, but have to do with the nature of the weapons Aldon possessed, which are in violation of California laws.
Originally posted by susweel:

If the choice is to keep a powder keg on the payroll to possibly win a Championship, or go without and possibly wait for next year or the year after -- I choose the latter.

It's not all about winning. It's called winning with class.
Share 49ersWebzone