There are 184 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, their just going to give him anything he wants without any assurances. Kap is a model citizen, Aldon is a ticking time bomb.

There might be some clauses in his next contract but we'll be lucky to get him for less than $80M. Ticking time bomb? Do you really think he's going to go on a shooting spree or something?

No, I mean ticking time bomb as far as getting another dui and further drug possessions.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Every game I've watched Aldon play in he seems fun-loving and goofy. I hope he comes out angry on Sunday.

He's like that way off the field too. Might be a factor as to why he gets in trouble. It's ok to have fun as long you're not reckless, and Aldon is reckless.

That's why the Aldon and Aaron Hernandez comparisons are so wrong. Hernandez has long been a sociopath. There was nothing fun about his personality or lifestyle. He was a thug through and through. Aldon is just partying too hard, and that always invites trouble.
Aldon isn't a monster, he's just a party animal, if this were the 80s he'd be in movies by now like half the LA Raiders of that generation.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

Retarded post of the year goes too..........
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aldon has a little Aaron Hernandez in him. Hopefully not too much.

Retarded post of the year goes too..........

SanDiego already has that award for 2009, 2010 and 2012. Not sure what happened in 2011.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
SanDiego already has that award for 2009, 2010 and 2012. Not sure what happened in 2011.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Aldon isn't a monster, he's just a party animal, if this were the 80s he'd be in movies by now like half the LA Raiders of that generation.
I'm all for helping the guy but what he is doing is acting the idiot. It is time out for it. He's hurting us he's hurting himself. Partying must be done responsibly
  • kray28
  • Veteran
This idiot is going to cost us down the line. This is a guaranteed suspension at some point later after he's convicted.
I'm going to call him a tool again. I'm selfish. I'm sure in his position I'd be living it up. No excuse for not taking a free ride on the NFL's tab, though. . God knows I could have used a free ride home last Sunday.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Sep 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Aldon just needs to hire a driver, problem solved. Hell I might even hit him on twitter and apply, that would be a pretty wild second job...lol

I'll take the weekend shift. You could do M-F. LOL

How can anyone here actually think he won't get suspended?
LOL I gotta find that article about how Kaep goes to work before 7am, and the part about Gore & Aldon Smith always trying to beat him...
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL I gotta find that article about how Kaep goes to work before 7am, and the part about Gore & Aldon Smith always trying to beat him...

It's easy to get to work at 7 am when you don't even have to wake up
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Aldon just needs to hire a driver, problem solved. Hell I might even hit him on twitter and apply, that would be a pretty wild second job...lol

I'll take the weekend shift. You could do M-F. LOL

Deal
Originally posted by genz22:
How can anyone here actually think he won't get suspended?

They are just being ridiculous. He will and should be suspended.
Share 49ersWebzone