There are 153 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by ring_less:
Tomorrow is the day!!!!

Would be nice

Suuuuriosly
Judgment Day has arrived. Judge Roger Godahell presiding.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i figured it would late tonight when no one is paying attention . nfl is pretty smart about when to release bad news
Originally posted by 16to87:
Judgment Day has arrived. Judge Roger Godahell presiding.

Really?
Originally posted by cciowa:
i figured it would late tonight when no one is paying attention . nfl is pretty smart about when to release bad news

There's also Josh Gordon and Jim Irsay too, so don't hold your breath.
Two games were fine.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If they don't announce it today, I'm going to throw something.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Yeah you would think they'd owe it to the team to make the decision today since cuts are coming next week.
Originally posted by Disp:
Yeah you would think they'd owe it to the team to make the decision today since cuts are coming next week.

Cuts won't affect Smith or Gordon though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by cciowa:

There's also Josh Gordon and Jim Irsay too, so don't hold your breath.

forgot about those guys,, i bet you a piece of our f**ked up sod that he puts them in a nice little package and announces it at one am in the morning

• Disp
  • Veteran

They could affect who the team keeps I mean. If Gordon is out for a year maybe the Browns keep an extra receiver. If he's out 6 games maybe not.

They could affect who the team keeps I mean. If Gordon is out for a year maybe the Browns keep an extra receiver. If he's out 6 games maybe not.

Ah, gotcha!
I still don't think we will be unhappy with the decision. 6 games, credit for 5 served, and every Monday Aldon has to do civic duty of cleaning up trash on roads or something like that. Plus if he steps over the line again this yr he is out for season. That is my guess.
Free aldon now!

^^ This. Wtf is taking so long? Teams need to know so that they can make the proper adjustments.
Share 49ersWebzone