There are 218 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by titan:
It's ok Aldon! Get us around 15+ sacks and it will all be forgotten. Plus the officer used the word "appears to be " that means he was not sure?! So you maybe a crazy a$$ fool, but you're sober in my book.

That claim is a crock. Appeared to be drinking earlier in the day? WTF does that even mean. Either Aldon was drunk or not. Or is the officer psychic and could view the past to tell if he had a drink or not.
any toxicology reports come back? i assumed they gave him a test?
Originally posted by RogerCraigsUncle:
Aldon ain't an alcoholic, he's just a young undisciplined dumbass, plain and simple. What that boy needs is an ass-whoopin. I'd whoop him like a bag of pancake mix with double the eggs if I was his coach. I may be old but he'd see me walk into the locker room and take off runnin like a dog with his tail tucked. They didn't make me a gunnery sergeant for nothin. The Corps don't tolerate that kind of tomfoolery and neither should the glorious 49ers.

Is that you Lee Ermey? damn I didn't know you were a niner fan.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
It's ok Aldon! Get us around 15+ sacks and it will all be forgotten. Plus the officer used the word "appears to be " that means he was not sure?! So you maybe a crazy a$$ fool, but you're sober in my book.

so you really do not care about his health,, its all about sacks. sad

If he was drunk they would've said he was drunk! The word appears to be is used for uncertain situation. I been to many calls where a person appears to be drunk, intoxicated....turns out they are just crazy and some are diabetic. This is only an issue is because he was in rehab. The real issue is he may be crazy.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

If he was drunk they would've said he was drunk! The word appears to be is used for uncertain situation. I been to many calls where a person appears to be drunk, intoxicated....turns out they are just crazy and some are diabetic. This is only an issue is because he was in rehab. The real issue is he may be crazy.
well then he needs to go to the looney bin instead of detox. what the hell he may be in jail so it could be moot. i actually think he will get suspended six games and we will have a pass rush by committee which may include a nice rookie that will do just fine in his absence

well then he needs to go to the looney bin instead of detox. what the hell he may be in jail so it could be moot. i actually think he will get suspended six games and we will have a pass rush by committee which may include a nice rookie that will do just fine in his absence
Aldon is ok..stop making it bigger then it is
Aldon smith is trouble again?!.. Wtf.. I am damn tired of him cuz he is nothing a learn his trouble.. He is s**t suspend that he can't play this season!. Damn.. He must take a cut his moneys because he will not playing for us this season. Then must take his moneys for cut then toobad for him. He must learn the less it..
  • Jd925
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 10s LAPD's Criminal Conspiracy Unit takes over the investigation into 49ers LB Aldon Smith, police official says. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/lapds-criminal-conspiracy-unit-takes-over-smith-investigation ;…

I knew it. Aldon is part of Al Qaeda.

The conspiracy was to make a false arrest after he was in the secure area .

Criminal Conspiracy Unit? lol ridiculous... the DA might just file charges just to make a point, but it's a catch-22 because it will open the government to some real embarrassment and any half-decent lawyer can argue that the case is frivolous which it is. Goodell is another story because he doesn't act like anyone should have due-process. Good thing is the bounty-scandal went against Goodell and so he might be more hesitant to exercise his seemingly dictatorial powers these days.
Originally posted by Jd925:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 10s LAPD's Criminal Conspiracy Unit takes over the investigation into 49ers LB Aldon Smith, police official says. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/lapds-criminal-conspiracy-unit-takes-over-smith-investigation ;…

I knew it. Aldon is part of Al Qaeda.

The conspiracy was to make a false arrest after he was in the secure area .

Criminal Conspiracy Unit? lol ridiculous... the DA might just file charges just to make a point, but it's a catch-22 because it will open the government to some real embarrassment and any half-decent lawyer can argue that the case is frivolous which it is. Goodell is another story because he doesn't act like anyone should have due-process. Good thing is the bounty-scandal went against Goodell and so he might be more hesitant to exercise his seemingly dictatorial powers these days.

Shouldn't be a surprise the California judicial system is drop dead hilarious Lindsay Lohan is still out

I don't see why Aldon is getting so much attention over this, Ok dude said bomb, wrong move. Way over blow by the zone the media too. But it's all good the crap culiver did was far far better and we have no Cb's to replace his stupid ass, that's all good because he wasn't driving with a suspended license, where he hit a guy on a bike drove off hit a car on the way out, was found with brass knuckles.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

I don't see why Aldon is getting so much attention over this, Ok dude said bomb, wrong move. Way over blow by the zone the media too. But it's all good the crap culiver did was far far better and we have no Cb's to replace his stupid ass, that's all good because he wasn't driving with a suspended license, where he hit a guy on a bike drove off hit a car on the way out, was found with brass knuckles.

Great point. I think it's the build-up of Cully,Kaep and then Aldon. Gore could get a ticket for J-walking tomorrow and 80 percent of the zone would want him off the team.

Great point. I think it's the build-up of Cully,Kaep and then Aldon. Gore could get a ticket for J-walking tomorrow and 80 percent of the zone would want him off the team.

80 percent of the zone already wants Gore off the team lol. Add a J-walking charge and they'll want him deported.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

80 percent of the zone already wants Gore off the team lol. Add a J-walking charge and they'll want him deported.

I thought it was 49%.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I thought it was 49%.

It was actually only 20%. I just wanted to make an outrageous statement lol. That's what NT is all about!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I thought it was 49%.

It was actually only 20%. I just wanted to make an outrageous statement lol. That's what NT is all about!

Really 20% want him off the team... Best Niners Running back in history. It's been along time since we had some crazy badass on this team, and I kind of think we need it, heck the hawks are far worse, with ped's, sherman saying and doing anything, pete carrol the luckest cheat in the world. Few badass is alright and considering his aldon job is to rip the head of Qb's every sunday I find his personality to be perfectly normal for the job we require.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Really 20% want him off the team... Best Niners Running back in history. It's been along time since we had some crazy badass on this team, and I kind of think we need it, heck the hawks are far worse, with ped's, sherman saying and doing anything, pete carrol the luckest cheat in the world. Few badass is alright and considering his aldon job is to rip the head of Qb's every sunday I find his personality to be perfectly normal for the job we require.

Forty Whiners!!
Share 49ersWebzone