LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by 49erSooner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How the hell did he got stabbed in a gun fight.....

Had to be how.

Chinese made AK. Must've gotten jammed.
i guess getting a DUI wasn't enough.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Yeah, it's over for Aldon. Destined for a prison cell to share with Big Bubba. He wasn't all that good anyway.

Share with Big Bubba? He is the Big Bubba, in any cell.

You must never have met Big Bubba. Ask susweet about him...
Every report I've read says that nobody knows where the shots came from, yet two people were shot? I would think it's safe to assume that the guy that stabbed Aldon would have a pretty good idea who did the shooting. Did they at least catch the guy with the knife? The details are very cloudy.

Also, is it possible that the guys that caused the trouble at the party weren't actually invited? I've seen that happen before when people try to crash and get kicked out only to start crap.

With all the people at the party, I'm amazed nothing has leaked.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM ]
Every report I've read says that nobody knows where the shots came from, yet two people were shot? I would think it's safe to assume that the guy that stabbed Aldon would have a pretty good idea who did the shooting. Did they at least catch the guy with the knife? The details are very cloudy.

Also, is it possible that the guys that caused the trouble at the party weren't actually invited? I've seen that happen before when people try to crash and get kicked out only to start crap.

I'm sure everyone was drunk and things were blurry.

Also. the people involved and witnesses might be silent for fear of reprisal.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Next time he should have tsa check everyone at the door
Remember people this happened to Paul Pierce and he won a championship after this!!!!
Yeah, it's over for Aldon. Destined for a prison cell to share with Big Bubba. He wasn't all that good anyway.

Please tell me you're not serious!!
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Please tell me you're not serious!!

Haha, no man... not serious... just very bored...
gets a DUI. learns his lesson. rather stay home and drink then drink and drive. in that case I'd rather throw a house party for over 100 people. more than half of them are unknown. shots are fired and now he has been stabbed. what lesson is there to be deduced from this?

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
gets a DUI. learns his lesson. rather stay home and drink then drink and drive. in that case I'd rather throw a house party for over 100 people. more than half of them are unknown. shots are fired and now he has been stabbed. what lesson is there to be deduced from this?

Chauffeur?
Originally posted by Sinsation:
i'm guessing your friend works at the hospital...did he get HIPAA training?

I think the OPs source is a paramedic and i dont think he gave a rats arse about HIPPA.

Haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna hate.

Anthony Dixon is a chubby chaser.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Bringing guns and knifes to party's now-a-days....what happened to potato salad??
And what happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? I remember breaking up plenty of those until I exited the party train.
Share 49ersWebzone