Aldon needs to take it down a few notches...maybe something like this:

Hmmm, maybe not
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Niners should not wait on the league office and suspend Smith for 2-4 games now. Personally I get sick of reading about these pro sports stars that are always getting into trouble. All the money and fame in the world can not make a moron smart.

Nope. What he did was reckless and stupid. No intent or malice here, from what we know so far. Maybe some TC suspensions for conduct detrimental to the team, but NO games.

He is young and rich, it happens. He needs to lean and grow from this, that will be the key to his rehabillitation. He needs to chill with Alex Boone, who went down this road already.

Im jus wonderin how he got into trouble???he broke up a fight and got shanked,wut did he do wrong to get suspended??some mfs are just overemotional,judgemental,higj n mighty lil babies.leakyfauset is a moron for even suggesting it.commit some sort of infraction first before he's suspended at least.smfh

you have the right to disagree but not the right to call someone out.

I have a right to call you what you called aldon,a moron.you dont like labels,dont label someone else.
Acually no you don't. I did call him a moron. He has gotten a DWI and now stabbed at a drunk fest tells me he didn't learn crap from the DWI. The Niners have the right to suspend, trade , cut or what ever they think is in the best interest of the team. I am say nip this in the butt now with either a couple of games or a big fine because the league can suspend him based on the the DWI being followed up with this incident. The NFL doesn't like their product being put into a negative light. Goodell can suspend him based on the NFL player conduct policy.

Actually I did and I will at anytime someone puts a label on a player on this team and they over react without all the facts.you offered an opinion and a LABEL,I in turn did the same.

"judge not lest you be judged"

Edit: after seein the pics,if im understanding the situation correctly,he already got a dui,whats wrong wit stayin home,havin some teamates over and a photoshoot that turned into a party??

Aaaand,if somebody's fighting in your house,what are you sposed ta do???let em tear up your nice million dollar s**t??for real???seriously??the people fightin in his house lucky they didnt get their asses whooped on for the audacity to fight in his nice house instead of goin outside wit it.

If,and its a big if(no facts),this was the case can anybody blame him??? How do you suspend a man for defending his property and ejecting unwanted people from HIS PREMISES???

I know one thing,let some fools start fightin in my $100k house,less known a multi million $ house.I would toss them clowns out on their asses before I let em tear up what I worked hard for.nfl contract be damned,he was a man before the nfl.

Some of you on here advocating he be suspended need to take this into account.any man worth his weight would have done the same thing IF this is what happened.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jul 2, 2012 at 2:00 AM ]
Aldon Smith lives in East San Jose!
Niners should not wait on the league office and suspend Smith for 2-4 games now. Personally I get sick of reading about these pro sports stars that are always getting into trouble. All the money and fame in the world can not make a moron smart.

Nope. What he did was reckless and stupid. No intent or malice here, from what we know so far. Maybe some TC suspensions for conduct detrimental to the team, but NO games.

He is young and rich, it happens. He needs to lean and grow from this, that will be the key to his rehabillitation. He needs to chill with Alex Boone, who went down this road already.

Im jus wonderin how he got into trouble???he broke up a fight and got shanked,wut did he do wrong to get suspended??some mfs are just overemotional,judgemental,higj n mighty lil babies.leakyfauset is a moron for even suggesting it.commit some sort of infraction first before he's suspended at least.smfh

I have a right to call you what you called aldon,a moron.you dont like labels,dont label someone else.
Acually no you don't. I did call him a moron. He has gotten a DWI and now stabbed at a drunk fest tells me he didn't learn crap from the DWI. The Niners have the right to suspend, trade , cut or what ever they think is in the best interest of the team. I am say nip this in the butt now with either a couple of games or a big fine because the league can suspend him based on the the DWI being followed up with this incident. The NFL doesn't like their product being put into a negative light. Goodell can suspend him based on the NFL player conduct policy.

Actually I did and I will at anytime someone puts a label on a player on this team and they over react without all the facts.you offered an opinion and a LABEL,I in turn did the same.

Edit: after seein the pics,if im understanding the situation correctly,he already got a dui,whats wrong wit stayin home,havin some teamates over and a photoshoot that turned into a party??

Aaaand,if somebody's fighting in your house,what are you sposed ta do???let em tear up your nice million dollar s**t??for real???seriously??the people fightin in his house lucky they didnt get their asses whooped on for the audacity to fight in his nice house instead of goin outside wit it.

If,and its a big if(no facts),this was the case can anybody blame him??? How do you suspend a man for defending his property and ejecting unwanted people from HIS PREMISES???

I know one thing,let some fools start fightin in my $100k house,less known a multi million $ house.I would toss them clowns out on their asses before I let em tear up what I worked hard for.nfl contract be damned,he was a man before the nfl.

Some of you clowns on here advocating he be suspended,you need to check between your legs.do you have a vag or male organs???ban me,warn me,whatever I dont care.any man worth his weight would have did the sam thing IF this is what happened.

Dont have 100 drunkin idiots over to your house and you wont have a problem.

Some of you clowns on here advocating he be suspended,you need to check between your legs.do you have a vag or male organs???ban me,warn me,whatever I dont care.any man worth his weight would have did the sam thing IF this is what happened.

You do know people were shot right? I don't care how tough you are, if there are guys with guns in your house you're going down.
according to some people's logic on here, if aldon should get suspended then all the niners at the party should get suspended as well

You do know people were shot right? I don't care how tough you are, if there are guys with guns in your house you're going down.

of course I know they had guns.im speaking of him getting sliced up breaking up a fight.

Look,the point is,no one knows exactly what happened.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Dont have 100 drunkin idiots over to your house and you wont have a problem.

THIS
No matter how much money you have it is not a good idea to have a house full of drunk strangers. This was a bad situation from beginning to end. I have been to many house parties in my life and most of them had drama because you put a bunch of strangers in a house and start feeding them booze and eventually someone is going to get out of line. You young guys acting like it is not bordering on retarded to put yourself in a situation like this are just too young to understand the ramifications that can come with having two people shot in your house. Aldon could get his add sued over this. He needs to get smart and learn how to have fun without drawing attention to himself. I am just glad the kid is okay, things could have been much worse.
This guy makes absolutely awful decisions on what to do with his time and what crowd to hang with. He puts himself in terrible sitations he doesn't need to be in. And he appears to do it consistently. He's 22 with a 15 year old emotional maturity level. Kid really needs to grow up fast or a tragedy will happen. He even had gunfire at his house. How long before that hits him? It can you know. He can certainly get sued for this situation too. He may have some liability.

I can't believe how immature and stupid he is. I wonder if they really vetted his full background? Coach and Vernon Davis need to get a hold of him. He really needs to be sat down and talked to now. 1 DUI I can live with for a young guy. But this crap is happening over and over and it's increasing in magnitude. Stabbings and gunfire now. That's a big step up the scale from DUI.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jul 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM ]

Well that is two strikes if he doesn't learn after going this far in the wrong direction then there is no hope for him. Funny this off season there has been no news about our guys outside of good things. The only guy on the team doing this kind of s**t right now is Aldon. The DUI should have been a wake up call but if this incident doesn't wake him up then I don't know what to say about him. Only good thing is that he has the right coach to get his ass in line.
To all the self rightous,pompous,holier-than-thou,christ-like,fell out of the sky,perfect human beings who want Aldon suspended.those of us who never had what us regular people who make mistakes and sometimes serious errors in judgement:

He(Aldon)like us when we were young(remember those years),went through a LEARNING EXPERIENCE.a very painful,could have been deadly one,but a chance to learn from his mistake and/or error in judgement.IF he's smart(most of us hope so,for his and the teams benefit)he will cool out on the party's for a good while.hopefully have some security and invite a better crowd when and if he decides to throw one the next time.maybe just chill in general.HOPEFULLY he understands he is now under more scrutiny now and just gets the attention off of him and goes out and just plays good ball.

Finally,can we all just get over ourselves????no one of us is/has been perfect.can we let the punishment fit the crime???
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I told him on twitter to stop doing stupid stuff and learn to be a pro

He will listen to you because???................of your 22,000+ posts of pure genius?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
One thing was disturbing it appeared there were some under 21 girls there. If one were to get in a bad accident and it is found out where they got drunk at an attorney would have a field day sucking money out of Aldon Smith. They always find a way to blame the person with the deep pockets. Have to agree a free flowing booze and food party at a mansion should have pulled better looking chicks.
Share 49ersWebzone