LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ace49ers:
It was great to see Aldon back to his normal self . . . . on the field. He blew up plays.

yup
I can see Aldon finishing with 12-15 sacks this season which is ridiculous. Maybe even more impressive than last season if he pulled off that many.

And Ahmad Brooks is definitely 1st team All Pro this year.
All 4 of our starting LBs will be All-Pros this year.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
All 4 of our starting LBs will be All-Pros this year.
You know they will push kuechly
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

yea and the kid is good but not better than any of our lb's
Aldon won't get All pro this year. I don't think Bowman will either
Originally posted by xela510:
Aldon won't get All pro this year. I don't think Bowman will either

Depends on how Aldon.closes the season And Bowman is our leading tackler and has been utterly dominant
Kuechly will get it. Bowman will probably too. Willis is the odd man out this year imo. Aldon wont get it
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

yea and the kid is good but not better than any of our lb's

honestly he is popping off the screen while watching games more than they are this season.
Kuechly is good, but the help he gets from the refs is an embarrassment to the league.

Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Kuechly is good, but the help he gets from the refs is an embarrassment to the league.

He's the great white hype.

What can you do?

Urlacher is gone, Clay Matthews sucks and Brian Cushing did so much juice that his ligaments and tendons are finished.

Who are the young guys going to look up to?

BTW I'm playing around. In 2012 I was hoping we'd get him, even though we're set at linebacker.

My last two draft crushes went to Carolina - Kuechly and Lotuleilei.

lol he has 90+ tackles and 3 picks on the season. dude is a beast. he has gotten away with a couple of no calls but who hasnt? Dude is the best inside linebacker in the game at the moment
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

lol he has 90+ tackles and 3 picks on the season. dude is a beast. he has gotten away with a couple of no calls but who hasnt? Dude is the best inside linebacker in the game at the moment

No.
Originally posted by okdkid:

No.

Who is playing better than him?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Who is playing better than him?

These 15 ILB's according to PFF

Share 49ersWebzone