LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I either creamed by pants or my boil popped. Either way, it feels pretty damn good!

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
aldon is very under rated against the run he will help in that aspect as well as the pass rush

Oh no doubt. It's just Ray Mcdonald and Justin Smith haven't been as good in that aspect this year. They are both hurt, so hopefully that is why and not because age is catching up to Justin.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
u guys really think he's a full blown alcoholic? I don't. I just think he's a dumbass who doesn't make the right choice at the end of the night. This recovery b******t is just to show the league he's doing something to correct the situation.

Remember though in Ninertalk, everybodys a alcoholic and the sky is always falling

It's hard to say. He was still hammered at like 7 in the morning and I wonder if he's been hammered at practice before.
Wouldn't be surprised if the chargers are dropped, as many have been saying; given all the ugly that has come out of it, mistrial could be likely.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bu bu bu we don't know when he started drinking. Even though he's 22 or 23, he could already be a full blown alcoholic. You can't talk like he has just made bad choices and likes to drink and he goes over the top and screws up. You have to believe he has a real problem and 30 days inpatient isn't enough for him to pull through his addiction.

Yeah give me a f**king break. I knew I was right and you all questioning me were grasping at an arguement.

They wouldn't have released him to outpatient services if he NEEDED inpatient program.

I love being right you negative nancies
Is anybody else confused by this post?

Its not for you
That would make a great pilot for that "better call saul!" series-- getting an NFL off charges

also, can be a backstory on how huell got hired....thank you gift from NFL player

Aldon should get cast by vince gilligan
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM ]
Bu bu bu we don't know when he started drinking. Even though he's 22 or 23, he could already be a full blown alcoholic. You can't talk like he has just made bad choices and likes to drink and he goes over the top and screws up. You have to believe he has a real problem and 30 days inpatient isn't enough for him to pull through his addiction.

Yeah give me a f**king break. I knew I was right and you all questioning me were grasping at an arguement.

They wouldn't have released him to outpatient services if he NEEDED inpatient program.

Let me make a visual to explain his post, maybe that will help the confusion.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM ]

Its not for you
[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM ]
His hair cracks me up haha

• cciowa
  • Veteran
it is just another step in the process. we do not know to what extent his issues were in rehab. we do not know what his post rehab program,, if any, is all about. as i said, he has to complete a successful rehab first, deal with the court issues, deal with the nfl,, and then he comes back. as long as it takes

can't wait to see the report of him practicing. He's a stud and we need him for N.O.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
it is just another step in the process. we do not know to what extent his issues were in rehab. we do not know what his post rehab program,, if any, is all about. as i said, he has to complete a successful rehab first, deal with the court issues, deal with the nfl,, and then he comes back. as long as it takes

he can play while the court proceedings get underway.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by cciowa:

he can play while the court proceedings get underway.

This, Also unless its PED violations or other failed drug tests, NFL suspensions usually come the following year. Aldon will play again this year, its probably just a matter of him getting back in shape at this point. I think he comes back vs the Saints
he's going to get traded and this will bite us in the ass.

what did the cowboys give up to get haley?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
he's going to get traded and this will bite us in the ass.

what did the cowboys give up to get haley?

Trade Deadline is over, Unless you are talking about in the offseason
Share 49ersWebzone