LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Aldon needs to start wearing a big wooden cross around his neck like Singletary

Imagine Aldon being coached under Singletery!...

Originally posted by matt49er:
not challenging you, inquiring here, how do we know we'll be back & that this wasn't in fact just a field trip from rehab? The article on the WZ front page said that the agreement was that he would turn himself in by the end of the month. In other words he had to turn himself in today or tomorrow at the latest, so he very well could be headed back to rehab unless I'm missing something.

don't get me wrong, I really hope this means the dude is out of rehab, taking care of his court crap and will be back at practice next week and suiting up against the Panther & at full steam against the Saints. I just don't see how it's a foregone conclusion.

Inpatient rehab is a 28 day process. That is why they agreed on him turning himself in now, that's when he was expected to be released. Also why coaches and management planned on assessing him during the bye week. Not sure if he'll play Panthers, but almost guarantee you'll see him chasing Brees around.
[ Edited by gunslinger8 on Oct 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM ]
I must be very ignorant right now, please someone explain to me exactly what he turned himself in for. The illegal gun charge or still the DUI arrest and charge, or both?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I must be very ignorant right now, please someone explain to me exactly what he turned himself in for. The illegal gun charge or still the DUI arrest and charge, or both?

Gun charge. He was already arrested on DUI.

Felony gun charge... To be arraigned in Nov.

The Illegal gun charge. Oh and nobody should get to hung up on his court dates as he will not have to appear ad his high paid legal team will get those moved more than one time until they are all handled after the season is over.
[ Edited by leakyfausett on Oct 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM ]
Bu bu bu we don't know when he started drinking. Even though he's 22 or 23, he could already be a full blown alcoholic. You can't talk like he has just made bad choices and likes to drink and he goes over the top and screws up. You have to believe he has a real problem and 30 days inpatient isn't enough for him to pull through his addiction.

Yeah give me a f**king break. I knew I was right and you all questioning me were grasping at an arguement.

They wouldn't have released him to outpatient services if he NEEDED inpatient program.

I love being right you negative nancies
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That's gonna be a misdemeanor correct?...
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

it will be most likely if not dropped all together.

Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

It will probably be reduced, but he could very well we've time... A la Plaxico
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Bu bu bu we don't know when he started drinking. Even though he's 22 or 23, he could already be a full blown alcoholic. You can't talk like he has just made bad choices and likes to drink and he goes over the top and screws up. You have to believe he has a real problem and 30 days inpatient isn't enough for him to pull through his addiction.

Yeah give me a f**king break. I knew I was right and you all questioning me were grasping at an arguement.

They wouldn't have released him to outpatient services if he NEEDED inpatient program.

I love being right you negative nancies
Is anybody else confused by this post?

Murdering Chicago last year
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Share 49ersWebzone