There are 196 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that's gotta be an old pic that some potato accidentally put up. We'd know about it if he were back at practice.

Not really reporters aren't allowed to watch practice. Just like the first 15 mins when the players are stretching Aldon could hide out until the reporters leave then he joins practice
Also he is wearing a nike jersey. Nike has been here for 2 years now, I dont think Aldon was bald anytime last year
Isn't that tank?
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Isn't that tank?

You are correct

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN @nonz That is Tank Carradine, playing the role of Titans No. 99, Jurrell Casey, on scout team at 49ers practice.
How could you not tell that wasn't Aldon. Looks nothing like him. Not every black guy looks the same you racists :)
Originally posted by SportsFan:
How could you not tell that wasn't Aldon. Looks nothing like him. Not every black guy looks the same you racists :)

That's what I was thinking.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:

It looks a lot like him

They all look like Tyson.

I just figured part of his rehab required drinking a 30 pack of beer a day and shaving your head.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

It looks a lot like him

plus his face is in shadow.

Originally posted by valrod33:

It looks a lot like him

a typical Valrod comment

OPEN YOUR EYES N LOOK CLOSELY NO HE DOES NOT!!!
Why would Tank be wearing Aldon's jersey number?
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
Why would Tank be wearing Aldon's jersey number?

He is on the scout team. Mimicking Titans #99.
His body very similar looking but Aldon's hair ain't that short (unless he ends up in prison:(
Originally posted by ninerjok:
His body very similar looking but Aldon's hair ain't that short (unless he ends up in prison:(

That is what i thought too. I guess Tank's a little thicker.

If he is on the scout team, does that mean he can play soon?
Share 49ersWebzone