There are 224 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
This has gotten so ridiculously out of control. Can't wait for the season to start

I agree. I apologise if you feel i was argueing for the sake of argueing. I was not.

I will let it go. Others deserve their opinions and i think we are chasing them off lol.

Just agree to disagree i guess and if we ever meet ill buy ya brew, or toke one out. Just not at a house party lol.

WOAH! you do drugs?! wow you are so immature and need to grow up! you have a family! what kind of household are you raising! cant believe you.. you would think you knew better.

get lost troll, of contribute to the topic. This i the lat i will respond to you. I appologise to the rest of the webzone for my help in getting this topic off track.
I agree. I apologise if you feel i was argueing for the sake of argueing. I was not.

I will let it go. Others deserve their opinions and i think we are chasing them off lol.

Just agree to disagree i guess and if we ever meet ill buy ya brew, or toke one out. Just not at a house party lol.

right on.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by supbaby:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Out of control parties the norm at Aldon Smiths house.

Lol has anyone ever been to a large party where there wasn't drug use? Lol.
Shocking aint it lol but he needs to get his s**t together.

Not good... hopefully Aldon wises up real quick and realizes the money won't always be there. He's playing with fire having drugs and that kind of stuff at his house. It looked like it was just the rookies in that video but I'm wondering if the veterans are wise enough to stay away. Aldon doesn't mind hanging with the immature rookies and they like it because they can get a taste of the NFL life before possibly being out of the league. What's the point of spending 10,000's of thousands on booze and food (hopefully not drugs) for people you don't know and that could care less about you? You can do that and have just as much fun with a few teammates, friends and girls. He's rich he doesn't need to be throwing huge parties to meet women if that's what he's after. If he wants to have a bigger one why not hire some security and let certain people in or at least be there to take care of fights so he doesn't have to. All those parties are good for is wasting money, having people trash your house and steal things. Sure they can be fun but you would think with all that money there are a million safer ways to have fun. Either way I hope he learns from this and realizes next time he might be the one getting shot or even killed. Also, couldn't he be sued or in legal trouble if someone had died at his party? We don't need the negative attention. Hopefully the coaches and vets start guiding him.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:49 PM ]
This has gotten so ridiculously out of control. Can't wait for the season to start

WOAH! you do drugs?! wow you are so immature and need to grow up! you have a family! what kind of household are you raising! cant believe you.. you would think you knew better.

get lost troll, of contribute to the topic. This i the lat i will respond to you. I appologise to the rest of the webzone for my help in getting this topic off track.

alright alright im done.. i was just buying time till my buddy was ready to hit the gym.

we can agree that havin this party prolly wasnt the smartest thing.. but i dont blame him for it.. i would do the same stuff if i was a millionaire and most people i hung around are too.. its just something you have the chance to do... plus did you see how amazing those chicks where in that video?!

but lets just all be happy they where minor and hopefully doesnt affect him from having a monster season.

great...

Ouch. So he gets a DUI so started throwing parties in lieu of going out..Now this...LOL
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lots of 49era and lots of drug use.

Ug...
Originally posted by Chief:

Ug...

People were probably just smoking weed. If you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no Mary Jane present I would kindly ask you to pass me whatever you are smoking.

Ug...

Not just Lots of..."Prevelent"

This is going to get uglier before it gets better.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Ouch. So he gets a DUI so started throwing parties in lieu of going out..Now this...LOL

He was never officially charged with a DUI

its unfortunate this happened but this guy is in his early 20's and is a millionaire.. and you're saying he should stay home? dude im only 20 and the last f**kin thing im gonna do is stay home everynight.. especially on the weekends. a bad thing happened.. they happen all the time.. doesnt mean he should just stay inside all the time.. if you did that when you where younger.. well thats your problem and sounds like your life sucked.

No my life was great. Still is. I love living Just so happens im not 20 anymore and have enough sense to be able to reflect back and realise that house parties are an extremely dumb idea to attend.

No one is saying he should stay home and rot. People are simply asking that a millionaire athlete in the spotlight show a little more maturity and discrepancy with the type of fun he is having and who is privy to having fun with him.

There are plenty of ways to have a good time and at the same time not get DUI's or get stabbed.

no one knows what happpened. on my 18th birthday i had a house party and as i was walking through a door i stepped on a beer can and slipped a lil and went to grab the counter but my friend was there cutting up some steaks and i got stabbed in the hand.. complete accident.. very minor.. for all we know that is what happened to him. you guys are making it seem like he was throwing a house party.. guns and drugs and gang bangers where everywhere and a huge fight broke out and someone stabbed him with a machete or something.

Two people got shot.....

But i guess your right, someone could have slipped on a bannana peel.

I agree with everything you've been saying in these last few pages. He just has to realize he is not the "average 22yr old." And generally speaking, bars and the like are much safer than house partys full of guys from different clicks.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM ]

Ug...

People were probably just smoking weed. If you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no Mary Jane present I would kindly ask you to pass me whatever you are smoking.

And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.
Not just Lots of..."Prevelent"

This is going to get uglier before it gets better.

Lol its called a party with rich people. Drugs are always going to be there.

He was never officially charged with a DUI

He still got one and was s**t-faced while driving.
And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.

I don't think that, but I also don't think that Aldon Smith just has parties where people are freely snorting coke out in the open. I don't believe he's that stupid
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone