LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
now you are just being ignorant cause we have proved your lil fact of "every 100+ person party" ends up in a fight or someone shot and stabbed.

Thats what people from the midwest tell there kids happens in California

Your right. you guys are so great at proving your point.....BTW take a geography class. Idaho is nowhere near the midwest.

lol you said that if you have 100+ people together and some are drinking that bad things happen and if iv been to something where 100+ are that are drinking... and nothin bad happened... that i should be a career party planner.. well me and one other member proved you wrong by both giving examples and you just gave an ignorant response cause you have nothing further to say bout it cause you are wrong.

No wrong again. I said if you have 100+ people parties something bad CAN happen, which it did. But your right you totally proved me wrong with you extensive experiences with giant house parties.
yeah, wouldn't surprise me if aldon gets suspended. f**king idiot.... keep your nose clean motherf**ker!
lol we are so far off topic.. this has become more of a thing on idahoniners party life and views on partying. lol
can someone please post evidence that this occurred at his home.. im not saying it isnt true.. i just havnt read anything on it. so if you have found that.. please post.

Don't know for 100 percent that it was at his house but based off how one poster said this happened right by his house and then he posted where he lived which is right by Aldons house and the fact that he has been having parties pretty much every weekend at his house, good chance it did. Hopefully not though.
[ Edited by supbaby on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]
Nope. Good try again though.

Lol dude, you said it. Maybe you should have foreseen that that was a dumb statement and avoided it.

No that not what i said. Refer to the direct quote. You guys are reading as you want to read it and twisting it to be convenient for your argument.

I dont care if you guy have been to 100 parties with 1000+ people where all you did as get drunk and pick dandy lions. That does not prove your point. The fact is it was a large party. two people got shot, and one got stabbed.
Originally posted by supbaby:
Don't know for 100 percent that it was at his house but based off how one poster said this happened right by his house and then he posted where he lived which is right by Aldons house and the fact that he has been having parties pretty much every weekend at his house, good chance it did. Hopefully not though.

thanks. so pretty much no factual evidence this was at aldons house.. a good chance.. but no factual evidence so you cant use this in his arguement.. could of been a neighbor!

thanks. so pretty much no factual evidence this was at aldons house.. a good chance.. but no factual evidence so you cant use this in his arguement.. could of been a neighbor!

Could been a banana peel too. I dont care if it was his house or not. Just know that the outcome will be worse if it was
Ghetto people gonna ghetto

Could been a banana peel too. I dont care if it was his house or not. Just know that the outcome will be worse if it was

i dont remember saying anything about a banana peel ... there you go.. being ignorant again. if you want to say stuff like that.. i could say.. those two shot wounds where from a BB gun and aldon got stabbed in the buttcheek with a half inch pocket knife.
No that not what i said. Refer to the direct quote. You guys are reading as you want to read it and twisting it to be convenient for your argument.

I dont care if you guy have been to 100 parties with 1000 people where all you did as get drunk and pick dandy lions. That does not prove your point. The fact is it was a large party. two people got shot, and one got stabbed.

Here are a couple of direct quotes I can refer to.

Yes all house parties are created equal. Get togethers of family and friends are differant. Im sorry your grasping at straws with you stance and you wont convince many people. 30 people or a hundred people, i dont care. Alchohol, tetoterone, egos. All come out in the worst way at every house party i have ever been to. And i have been to alot. Every time i went it was a bad decision on my part.

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You are all over the place and inconsistent with your "personal experience" and yes you did directly say that you do not need to site an example of going to a house party to "justify your stance on stupidity"
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]

Aldon and I are basically the same age and I do a decent amount of stupid stuff and like to party and have a good time, but seriously a DUI and now this... I just thought whatever on the DUI, but clearly the dude needs to chill out some. He has way more important things to do than this stuff.

Heal quick and have lots of sacks Aldon
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Harbaugh should make the whole team wear ankle monitors.

This ^ and kevlar vests

I dont care if you guy have been to 100 parties with 1000 people where all you did as get drunk and pick dandy lions. That does not prove your point. The fact is it was a large party. two people got shot, and one got stabbed.

Here are a couple of direct quotes I can refer to.

Yes all house parties are created equal. Get togethers of family and friends are differant. Im sorry your grasping at straws with you stance and you wont convince many people. 30 people or a hundred people, i dont care. Alchohol, tetoterone, egos. All come out in the worst way at every house party i have ever been to. And i have been to alot. Every time i went it was a bad decision on my part.

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You are all over the place and inconsistent with your "personal experience" and yes you did imply that going to a house party is stupidity. It doesn't take a genius to take that away from the above commentary.

lmfao! thats hella funny cause he said this earlier.. i just couldnt find the quote of him saying he has been to a ton of house parties. i think the truth is out boys! idaho is just upset cause he never got invited to parties so he is totally against them. it all makes sense now.

hey idahoniner.. if he would of thrown this party last night and instead of some bad things happening... he ended up just havin a good time with his boys and ending up having an awesome threesome with 2 of the hottest chicks ever and nothing bad happened of it.. would it still of been a dumbass choice on his part? moral is.. he didnt intend for this to happen.. we dont know how it happened.. for someone so against house parties.. you sure are saying you have been to a ton... and why did you keep going to all of those "100+" parties if it was a bad choice everytime?

[ Edited by tankle104 on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:22 PM ]

You are all over the place and inconsistent with your "personal experience" and yes you did imply that going to a house party is stupidity. It doesn't take a genius to take that away from the above commentary.
Your right. I tried to not place my personal experiences into this thread. I failed to do so in that post and it was bad on my part. Let me correct. I do not feel BBQ's or gatherings are what we are talking about. If that is what you or any other poster has been talking about i offer apologies. I am not perfect and admit i am not immune to getting carrier away sometimes.

. That is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a roaring 100+ person house party where injury took place. Your experiance with house parties may be differant, but i dont consider a 20 person get together a a house party. i call that a get together or a BBQ. If car loads of people started showing up to my 20 person BBQ uninvited i would lock the door and call the cops.
So our star pass rusher gets stabbed...and the first reaction for some fans is to criticize his decision making? The important thing is that he's all right and recovering well.

And for those who are knocking Aldon for getting stabbed, you probably shouldn't be jumping to conclusions if you don't know the whole situation. If you weren't there, didn't know who was there, who started the fight, how it started, etc, then you really shouldn't be blaming him for what happened. True, house parties could end on a bad note...but the same could be said about a lot of social events. There's a potential risk of violence everywhere.

As far as I'm concerned, Aldon is the victim here. Why is he being treated like the bad guy? Its not like he's the one who did the stabbing lol.
Share 49ersWebzone