LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

SC Sheriff's office says Aldon Smith, arrested at 7:02 this morning, has been released. Bail was set at $5,250

Think about that. This dumb ass is partying until 7:00 AM when he gets popped for a DUI. I love his skill, but it is hard to root for people who are so clueless and throw away their gifts.
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Guy is an idiot, straight up. Lots of apologists, but the trend is clear that he can't keep himself out of trouble. What a shame. He could be one of the top pass rushers of all time, but he'll probably end up getting bounced out of the league within 5 years because he can't fly straight.

He's too good to be out of the league in 5 years, barring career-ending injuries. Some team will always give him a chance based on what he can do on the field - when he's not suspended.

Aldon is one of my favorite players on the team, but this is out of hand. The guy needs to get his head out of his ass when it comes to non-football related issues.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:
Wonder if Harbaugh wants to do another interview where he takes shots at Carroll/Seahawks for Adderall.

Well, to be fair, Carroll is the one distributing Adderall and other PEDs to his players. I doubt Harbaugh is the one getting Aldon drunk and high.

Carroll is distributing it? Hadn't heard that. Regardless, one doesn't look too good when they take others to task for problems with their team when you yourself have players getting drunk, DUIs, car wrecks, and smashing each other in the face with beer bottles.

Harbaugh talked about cheating. He said if you have to cheat to win, then you've already lost. Aldon isn't cheating; in fact, he's doing the opposite, he is hurting his team.
Carroll is distributing it? Hadn't heard that. Regardless, one doesn't look too good when they take others to task for problems with their team when you yourself have players getting drunk, DUIs, car wrecks, and smashing each other in the face with beer bottles.

Taking others to task? Harbaugh was asked a question whether he notice Seattle's PED usage. He answered yes and said he would want his own team to be above that.

That is "taking a shot'??? What should he have said? That he didnt notice and his team should take PED too? Use your brain before you post
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2211935
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInmann

Correction: Aldon Smith did NOT have prescription for marijuana found in car. Either way, NFL players can't use under its policy

Amazing that if you did have a legit medical need for weed the NFL wouldn't let you use it.

I believe marijuana is still illegal under federal law, but can be used medically under state law. Federal trumps state every time.
This motherf**ker.

I was just starting to defend his maturity thinking he was finally focused on the game and not the other BS. Thanks for making me look like a chump Aldon

This f**ker is pissing away his career.

So pissed right now.

And we f**king traded Haralson away. Have 0 depth on the dline. Have injurys all over the f**king place. What a great time for our most talented defensive player to go on a f**king binge.
Originally posted by kronik:

Taking others to task? Harbaugh was asked a question whether he notice Seattle's PED usage. He answered yes and said he would want his own team to be above that.

That is "taking a shot'??? What should he have said? That he didnt notice and his team should take PED too? Use your brain

yes, he does plenty of non-answers he could've just said we prefer to focus on our team and not other teams

he doesn't give material w/o a purpose to the media and that was purposeful and stupid and arrogant
Hey . . . maybe the Niners should have drafted the guy who I (and a bunch of others) had wanted: Robert Quinn. He seems to be lighting it up in St Loius . . and no off field issues we know of.

Yep

Originally posted by boast:
same place where all the posters who sit on their high horse and judge people they have no idea about...right here.

Yes, let's not judge those who repeatedly put the public at risk by driving drunk. That would be too harsh. I have not walked a mile in his multi-million dollar sneaker collection, so I cannot appreciate the circumstances that led him to pick up the bottle, and the weed, and the pills, and the gun ... Sometimes, dude, you have to just JUDGE.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Originally posted by boast:
same place where all the posters who sit on their high horse and judge people they have no idea about...right here.

Yes, let's not judge those who repeatedly put the public at risk by driving drunk. That would be too harsh. I have not walked a mile in his multi-million dollar sneaker collection, so I cannot appreciate the circumstances that led him to pick up the bottle, and the weed, and the pills, and the gun ... Sometimes, dude, you have to just JUDGE.

no. you don't.
Just f**king tired of how unprofessional this team has gotten. Seriously. From the on the field penalties to off the field dumb f**k mistakes. Harbaugh needs to step up and coach this f**king team for f**k sake.

We were the most professional team in 2011, harbaugh has let the success get to our players heads
[ Edited by Method on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM ]
Hey, at least he didn't pee on Ray McDonald's car
Originally posted by Method:
Just f**king tired of how unprofessional this team has gotten. Seriously. From the on the field penalties to off the field dumb f**k mistakes. Harbaugh needs to step up and coach this f**king team for f**k sake.

We were the most professional team in 2011, harbaugh has let the success get to our players heads

Singleterry whipped them into shape. JH is losing control.
Share 49ersWebzone