There are 134 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by real9erfan:
No wonder he didn't have his regular Friday tweet today of "It's Friday, we did it!!"

He didn't make it.
[ Edited by pd24 on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:28 AM ]
  • Veteran
He is young and obviously not very smart. Harbaugh has to put leash on him from now on.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Wonder if Harbaugh wants to do another interview where he takes shots at Carroll/Seahawks for Adderall.

Well, to be fair, Carroll is the one distributing Adderall and other PEDs to his players. I doubt Harbaugh is the one getting Aldon drunk and high.
Wonder if Harbaugh wants to do another interview where he takes shots at Carroll/Seahawks for Adderall.

What does DUI have to do with cheating? You're obviously not very smart to compare the 2. BTW, Harbaugh answered questions presented to him by the media. If that's "taking a shot", then you need to grow up
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInmann

Correction: Aldon Smith did NOT have prescription for marijuana found in car. Either way, NFL players can't use under its policy

Amazing that if you did have a legit medical need for weed the NFL wouldn't let you use it.

What could they possibly need it for? Glaucoma? Radiation therapy?
Originally posted by Ballistic:
I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE THURSDAY NIGHT TURNUP

#SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGG #OOOHKILLEM

At the going rate he might miss the opportunity to re up his contract and get the monster super mega lotto pay off of 6 years 90 or 100 million.

Where there is smoke there is fire. 2 DUI arrests, charging people for a house party, firing firearms in air, was part of another crime scene that I cannot remember. Dude needs his parents to move in with him just like Denver Broncos Von Miller.
Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:

Well, to be fair, Carroll is the one distributing Adderall and other PEDs to his players. I doubt Harbaugh is the one getting Aldon drunk and high.

JH got a dui while coaching at USD.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Where are all the sympathizers who defended him when the warning signs were there?

same place where all the posters who sit on their high horse and judge people they have no idea about...right here.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Where are all the sympathizers who defended him when the warning signs were there?

same place where all the posters who sit their high and judge people they have no idea about...right here.

LOL

Fixed

Cmon Aldon you can be a GOAT!! Straighten up bud!

Originally posted by KapsDolphinCap:

Carroll is distributing it? Hadn't heard that. Regardless, one doesn't look too good when they take others to task for problems with their team when you yourself have players getting drunk, DUIs, car wrecks, and smashing each other in the face with beer bottles.
The super bowl loss f**ked everyone up.

This is what weed & a bottle of jack @ 7 in the morning does to Aldon Smith! (DUI, Arrest, Suspension. Potential Million Dollars contract down the drain...)
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Sep 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM ]
there will likely be a min 1 game suspension, likely 4 games. not sure if that's something they do mid-season but if so take it asap
Share 49ersWebzone