LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM ]
Originally posted by RedRazor:
Can one of the mods please remove my warning level?

Yeah, props to RedRazor. He broke this story early this morning as an insider......wait a second, where were at 2:30am Mr. RAZOR....
Could have happened to anyone. The idea that athletes and celebs shouldn't be at parties at all is just plain unrealistic.
She did it...

Frankly, unless he was someone who helped escalate the problem that led to the violence I don't see an issue with him having a party in his off time. For all we know he stepped up and helped protect someone else from being stabbed. People have parties, especially in the summer and/or close to holidays.
[ Edited by captveg on Jun 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Frankly, unless he was someone who helped escalate the problem that led to the violence I don't see an issue with him having a party in his off time. For all we know he stepped up and helped protect someone else from being stabbed. People have parties, especially in the summer and/or close to holidays.

Those goddamn f**kIN' Canadians!!!!
This kid obviously wasn't paying attention during his rookie symposium. Maybe he should attend another one.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:

2 people got shot too, just saying some sketchy s**t went down and that happens when you hang with the wrong crowd, add alcohol and testosterone.
Aldon, you idiot.
Glad to hear he's alright.

C'mon now. Who of us can say they didn't have a DUI and been stabbed when they were his age?
Csn story says he broke up a fight.
Originally posted by mike:
2 people got shot too, just saying some sketchy s**t went down and that happens when you hang with the wrong crowd, add alcohol and testosterone.

Sketchy s**t can happen if you don't hang out with the wrong crowd too. You can't always control your surroundings
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
This is getting tired already. first a DUI, now a stabbing? He needs to change his lifestyle and the people he hangs out with quick. He's getting paid too much money to be involved in this crap.
  • mike
  • Veteran
"Sgt. Jose Cardoza said the party was so large -- more than 100 people -- that San Jose police and the California Highway Patrol were called for backup. He said there were no suspects at this time. "It was a chaotic scene," Cardoza said. "There was a lot of commotion, and no one knows where the gunshots came from."

If there's that many people, chances are it was gang related. Just a guess though.
Share 49ersWebzone