There are 203 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

90% of those b***hes there were f**king mudducks. I would have thought 49er players could do better.
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Aldon's new rap name should be Frederick P. Soft.
what's with those guys and the players with those gang signs or w/e that s**t is.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RKab:
Aldon's new rap name should be Frederick P. Soft.

lulz

would fit dixon better
Dr Bill Walsh's response was just plain stupid! And leakyfausett sure does sound like a seachicken fan. The man went to a party,
tried to stop a fight and gets stabbed, and now you say he should get fined or suspended.why? Ok the DWI was a mistake, but
going to a party isn't a crime, was it reported that Aldon was drunk? the man could have been killed, and all you want do is fine
him.You must be Goodell's cousin!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
house parties are never a good idea.

I don't know, I've had some great times hosting and attending house parties. None of them included stabbings, though.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1stnovaprime:
Dr Bill Walsh's response was just plain stupid! And leakyfausett sure does sound like a seachicken fan. The man went to a party,
tried to stop a fight and gets stabbed, and now you say he should get fined or suspended.why? Ok the DWI was a mistake, but
going to a party isn't a crime, was it reported that Aldon was drunk? the man could have been killed, and all you want do is fine

lol

way to stumble into your first post
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Cool than im an idiot. But comparing a 100+ person house party where highway patrol had to be called in to help with crowd control to a small gathering at a friends house isaint the most intelligent comparison either.

Maybe for Idaho or the great Fresno 100 people is a lot, but in the bay area its really not. The police were called because of the shooting, not because there were 100 people at the party.

There's nothing wrong with some parts of Fresno.
Originally posted by 1stnovaprime:
Not seachicken fan and am not a fan of some of these young players actions. Aldon hasn't even started he 2nd season and he has been involved in two news making screw ups. I hope he grows up fast.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Not seachicken fan and am not a fan of some of these young players actions. Aldon hasn't even started he 2nd season and he has been involved in two news making screw ups. I hope he grows up fast.

Time to eat crow! I hate people judging others, in turn I judged you! I apologize!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man I wonna go party with those b***hes.
Aldon needs to take it down a few notches...maybe something like this:

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I needed a few more laughs on this asian thug party promoter throwing up the "W", so I did a google search and came across this site with the pictures of the party...

http://nicholas-la.blogspot.com/2012/05/vizionary-villainz-at-aldon-smiths.html

Uh, where do I start...

Aldon, how about mixing in a pretty girl at your party...or someone who can count past ten. You are a multi-millionaire and a star athlete. No reason to go Monica Lewinsky or slum with Club Hep B (the girls looked liked Flavor of Love rejects). You not very smart. May I recommend copying Alex Smith...wife is an intelligent former cheerleader, dude has a charity, and probably will own a team someday. Hope you enjoy the big house while it lasts, because you are on the road to Chapter 11. Enjoy the ride.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jul 1, 2012 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I needed a few more laughs on this asian thug party promoter throwing up the "W", so I did a google search and came across this site with the pictures of the party...

http://nicholas-la.blogspot.com/2012/05/vizionary-villainz-at-aldon-smiths.html

Uh, where do I start...

Aldon, how about mixing in a pretty girl at your party...or someone who can count past ten. You are a multi-millionaire and a star athlete. No reason to go Monica Lewinsky or slum with Club Hep B (the girls looked liked Flavor of Love rejects). You not very smart. May I recommend copying Alex Smith...wife is an intelligent former cheerleader, dude has a charity, and probably will own a team someday. Hope you enjoy the big house while it lasts, because you are on the road to Chapter 11. Enjoy the ride.

I told him on twitter to stop doing stupid stuff and learn to be a pro
Originally posted by susweel:
Wow I can't believe some of you want him suspended without even knowing the facts. All we know he was trying to break up a fight, he was not the one stabbing or shooting. Aldon was the victim here people.

Some of you need to get off your high horse. The dude is a young man with a lot of money and was having fun, yes the choices might questionable to throw such a large party but he did nothing remotely criminal.
Sus, it's like the circus, you know, lots of clowns...fer christ's sake..
Share 49ersWebzone