LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Seriously what's going on within our organization with all these issues now ?

For over 30 years I've been a fan of this franchise and can never recall such a bad period of off the field issues. Is management dropping the ball on keeping these players under control?

Freakin ridiculous.

Do you want Baalke to hold their hands wherever they go?

No I want Baalke to put boundaries on a player that is currently already facing suspension from his drunken adventure in his car and fallows it up by being a complete fuqtard in a federal site....

I don[b]care if they have to force him to have a 24 babysitter if that's what it takes to keep him in line, they need to do it, or just get rid of this jackarse.
Originally posted by kronik:
Arrested for what? Since when is it illegal to drink at an airport? If it's illegal, why is alcohol served there?

He obviously did something. He must not care too much about his career after going to rehab after his DUI and facing felony charges, you would think that he would be on his best behavior. You obviously cant fix stupid.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
lol we're not gonna cut Aldon

This

Originally posted by KapToBoldin:
We cut Aldon Smith, Seahawks sign him instantly.

lol also this
Originally posted by boast:
lol we're not gonna cut Aldon

I'm sure eagles fans said the same thing about demean jackson
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
How stupid can you be? He is like a genetic sack machine made from a combination of DNA from Charles Haley, LT, and 2Pac

lol +1
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by kronik:
Arrested for what? Since when is it illegal to drink at an airport? If it's illegal, why is alcohol served there?

He obviously did something. He must not care too much about his career after going to rehab after his DUI and facing felony charges, you would think that he would be on his best behavior. You obviously cant fix stupid.

He was agitated because someone stole his bomb burrito.

• RKab
  • Veteran
This offseason is breaking my heart.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Who are we blaming for this screw up?Cause God knows our players are never to blame.

Alex Lovers = Kap doesn't provide enough leadership

Roman haters = failure to utilize screen passes put extra demands on the defense which translated to mental anguish
San Francisco Bengals? This is embarrassing.
Chances are he wasnt arrested, more then likely he was detained for being a drunk smartass and nothing more.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
And this could also be something as little as him saying "What... Do you think I have a bomb or something?"
Originally posted by Muggins:
He was agitated because someone stole his bomb burrito.

That would be a logical explanation. Bomb burritos are great for the price. I'd be pissed too.
This is sooooooooooooooo ridiculous! What the hell is wrong with our franchise.
Originally posted by Jcool:
And this could also be something as little as him saying "What... Do you think I have a bomb or something?"

This especially in LAX...
we're obviously not gonna cut him but seriously i guess all that talk about him coming back from rehab as a changed, mature man was a little overblown
Share 49ersWebzone