There are 203 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I think the first few games Aldon was still kind of broken and humbled, someone must of told him to pick his chin up and go hunt because he was after RG3's ass last night. It almost seemed personal.

It has already been noted that he was sick during the Saints game. He didn't even play much against Carolina.
he was definitely beasting last night. looked f**king massive next to bobby 3 sticks as he played with him like a rag doll too
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I think the first few games Aldon was still kind of broken and humbled, someone must of told him to pick his chin up and go hunt because he was after RG3's ass last night. It almost seemed personal.

i ripped him at halftime in a post and we saw the results in the second half
Originally posted by cciowa:
i ripped him at halftime in a post and we saw the results in the second half

then make an individual thread for every member of the team.. all 46
and rip them right before tipoff every game.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
then make an individual thread for every member of the team.. all 46
and rip them right before tipoff every game.

Its only weird if it doesn't work right?
Read Florio's article on main page about Aldon not getting fined for foot to groin.

That guy is some piece of work.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Read Florio's article on main page about Aldon not getting fined for foot to groin.

Florio's entire job is to inflame and incite and link back to prior stories. drive up the clicks for ads.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Empire49:

It has already been noted that he was sick during the Saints game. He didn't even play much against Carolina.

I don't know if this possibility has been mentioned, but I have have a theory about his illness.

Reports were that he caught a cold and then had a bad reaction to cold medicine, which caused him to vomit on the sidelines during the game.

One fairly common treatment aid for alcoholism is the drug disulfiram. It causes many unpleasant symptoms if you drink alcohol, including vomiting.

Many cold medicines contain alcohol. This would explain his bad reaction.

I've never experienced it myself, but I've known people who have and they tell me it's Hell.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

What a douche
Florio is a Niner hater. Fucc him!!

40 sacks 38 games
6.5 sacks 6 games this season
If you just look at the production, last game he has 7 pressures on 21 attempts, because of how the game went, that is literally 1 pressure every series since they went 3 and out most of the time.

that is amazing.
aldon smith is ok. Brooks is da man!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:

we'll see how you feel about this in 3 weeks when aldon gets 8 sacks over that span

we'll see how you feel about this in 3 weeks when aldon gets 8 sacks over that span

It's like the Kap thread. Some people don't care about how productive he is per rush. They only care about the TOTAL number of sacks he has. This year, he only has 6.5 sacks, which is less then Brooks, therefore Brooks is better.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

It's like the Kap thread. Some people don't care about how productive he is per rush. They only care about the TOTAL number of sacks he has. This year, he only has 6.5 sacks, which is less then Brooks, therefore Brooks is better.

It is amazing to have BOTH! Just like old times, two serious pass rushers
Share 49ersWebzone