There are 163 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by susweel:
he will play and he play magnificently

Agreed. He needs to get this first game at home with support of fans to get his legs back under him so that the following week he is chasing short stack at 100%.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
or what if he played worse drunk because he couldn't focus, and now that he has clarity he looks like reggie white and lawrence taylor donated seed to a lab to produce a football player...and he grew up to be aldon smith

He actually reminds me of Chris Doleman only stronger, very similar playing style though.
Originally posted by denali22:
just having aldon smith back with justin smith and having brooks, and lemonier.. oh my. seattle thought the rams front 7 was good.. LOL. wait till they see this!
And the Tank
Aldon Smith returns to team headquarters. Greeted by Mike Iupati.

Originally posted by BrianGO:

Dude, I was thinking the same vibe, we must be kindred spirits or something... but not the gay kind...
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
OLB: Smith/Lemonier
ILB: Willis/Wilhoite
ILB: Bowman/Stupar/Moody
OLB: Brooks/Skuta

DE: Smith/Carradine
NT: Dorsey/TGE
DE: McDonald/Dial

Looks much better on paper than the last few games.
Originally posted by GEEK:

Heck yeah! That looks like solid depth and the starters are outstanding. Can't wait to see what kind of role we have in store for Carradine.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Maybe he played hungover and pissed off and now he will be sober and happy and suck.

maybe with his new found purpose he'll focus and take it one snap at a time creating a more dangerous all around linebacker
Like someone said before. s**t just got REAL!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Dude, I was thinking the same vibe, we must be kindred spirits or something... but not the gay kind...

LMAO

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by GEEK:

Heck yeah! That looks like solid depth and the starters are outstanding. Can't wait to see what kind of role we have in store for Carradine.

That... is.... Scary...
Where is Wilson going? Aldon on one side Lemonier on the other, game over.

Hopefully Boobie Dix didn't dress up as Aldon Smith for Halloween and confuse the 49ers front office.
I wonder who got cut to make room for Aldon.
i think with aldon back we see lemonier get more pressure and sacks because the attention will be switching back to the smith bros..we all know aldon will get his
Share 49ersWebzone