There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread *OUT ON BAIL, FRESH OUT Of JAIL....AGAIN

I bet the bucs are happy they got rid of Aqib Talib right about now.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Rolondo McClain fired a gun right next to a guys head making the guy think he was shooting him and played justa few weeks later.

See, now THAT is someone I wouldn't want to bump into on a bad day. Someone like that can snap on anybody.
And yes, Ahmad Brooks is another, I would not feel safe being around him.

I would feel EXTRA safe around Aldon Smith, because I know that if anyone tried to assault me with a knife, he would defend me. Also, if I was ever running from a man armed with a gun trying to shoot me, I would run to Aldon Smith's house because I know that he has the ability to defend me.

I would feel as safe around Aldon as a pit bull terrier does around Michael Vick!

That's like hiring the Hell's Angels to run security at a concert. Oh, wait, the Rolling Stones did that already...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Rolondo McClain fired a gun right next to a guys head making the guy think he was shooting him and played justa few weeks later.

See, now THAT is someone I wouldn't want to bump into on a bad day. Someone like that can snap on anybody.

I would feel EXTRA safe around Aldon Smith, because I know that if anyone tried to assault me with a knife, he would defend me. Also, if I was ever running from a man armed with a gun trying to shoot me, I would run to Aldon Smith's house because I know that he has the ability to defend me.

I would feel as safe around Aldon as a pit bull terrier does around Michael Vick!

That's like hiring the Hell's Angels to run security at a concert. Oh, wait, the Rolling Stones did that already...

.........SMDH.

Right...because Aldon is a violent criminal. Webzone amazes me sometimes.
rolando mcclain really?

guy is retired from the NFL after two years of playing ball, sure he played in that game, but long term.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy has 3 felonies and 2 dui's. Plus stabbings and shootings. It's not completely rediculous that he could do some jail time. Eventually he will find a jail cell if he continues his current path. They won't plea with him forever.

And btw it's not that easy to plea down 3 felonies. 1 or 2 maybe. 3 is serious. They will want at least one of those to stick.

I agree with you that this is serious stuff for him, but talk about embellishing for effect. He was stabbed, he didn't stab. He shot a gun into the air, did not target a person. This is still not good, but nudges the conversation back on more factual ground. The DUI's are where he will, and should, get nailed the hardest. That 7am 1.5% bac, passing out and running in to the tree is scary stuff.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy has 3 felonies and 2 dui's. Plus stabbings and shootings. It's not completely rediculous that he could do some jail time. Eventually he will find a jail cell if he continues his current path. They won't plea with him forever.

And btw it's not that easy to plea down 3 felonies. 1 or 2 maybe. 3 is serious. They will want at least one of those to stick.

I agree with you that this is serious stuff for him, but talk about embellishing for effect. He was stabbed, he didn't stab. He shot a gun into the air, did not target a person. This is still not good, but nudges the conversation back on more factual ground. The DUI's are where he will, and should, get nailed the hardest. That 7am 1.5% bac, passing out and running in to the tree is scary stuff.

...and one of the DUIs has already been resolved. It's not outstanding.

.........SMDH.

Well then! We'll just hire Aldon for the job of giving children a ride home from school. Every parent in the world should trust him, right?

.........SMDH.

Well then! We'll just hire Aldon for the job of giving children a ride home from school. Every parent in the world should trust him, right?

but thats not his job, his job is to sack QBs.
Originally posted by susweel:

.........SMDH.

Or run them down in a drunken stupor.

God, what an SNL skit that would make. Where is Robert Smigel when you really need him?

His creation of the Ray Lewis "I didn't see nuthin" cartoon was a gut buster.

SATURDAY TV FUNHOUSE! TV FUNHOUSE!

.........SMDH.

God, what an SNL skit that would make. Where is Robert Smigel when you really need him?

Too bad Aldon is not famous enough to get his own skit........Yet !

.........SMDH.

Too bad Aldon is not famous enough to get his own skit........Yet !

He is close, He is a few charges away from it
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

???
that's gotta be an old pic that some potato accidentally put up. We'd know about it if he were back at practice.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that's gotta be an old pic that some potato accidentally put up. We'd know about it if he were back at practice.

Not really reporters aren't allowed to watch practice. Just like the first 15 mins when the players are stretching Aldon could hide out until the reporters leave then he joins practice
Also he is wearing a nike jersey. Nike has been here for 2 years now, I dont think Aldon was bald anytime last year
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home