There are 126 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

This season is turning into a nightmare.

Crabs, Culliver, VD, MM, Willis, Aldon all out

Soapoaga, Dashon, Delanie RJF gone.

Kaep lost his mind.

WHO ARE THE 49ERS? I don't think we know anymore...
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This season is turning into a nightmare.

Crabs, Culliver, VD, MM, Willis, Aldon all out

Soapoaga, Dashon, Delanie RJF gone.

Kaep lost his mind.

WHO ARE THE 49ERS? I don't think we know anymore...

its game 3 lol. we've played 3 contending teams and came out 1-2. The sky is not falling, relax
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Distraction caused the loss today, no doubt. Niners and Aldon will be back this year..

Distraction? LOL. The score was 13-7 for a long ass time. The defense was fine today. The Offense was s**t for two weeks in a row. People need to get over the fact that this defense is not the 2011 defense. to have he same expectations is not realistic. That was a historic defense.

This defense is solid, but not the same defense. Regardless they played well today.

Why would/should aldon be a distraction to Roman, Kap, and the offense?
next time do it the day after it happens
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Distraction caused the loss today, no doubt. Niners and Aldon will be back this year..

Distraction? LOL. The score was 13-7 for a long ass time. The defense was fine today. The Offense was s**t for two weeks in a row. People need to get over the fact that this defense is not the 2011 defense. to have he same expectations is not realistic. That was a historic defense.

This defense is solid, but not the same defense. Regardless they played well today.

Why would/should aldon be a distraction to Roman, Kap, and the offense?

Yeah it's kind of hard to play defense when the offense goes 3 and out every damn possession.
I think we have Aldon signed until 2015 by team option. We might wait until next off season to extend him. Hope he cleans up his act
Originally posted by jreff22:
next time do it the day after it happens

Exactly
Might he do jail time after the rehab?
Originally posted by kap2crab:

For what? I don't think you get jail time for DUI until your third time or something. I believe his first one was downgraded from DUI. SJPD said there was no marijuana and the pills were prescription.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

For what? I don't think you get jail time for DUI until your third time or something. I believe his first one was downgraded from DUI. SJPD said there was no marijuana and the pills were prescription.
its gonna suck if the league suspends him after he comes back from rehab

Eh I'm no expert on the law with that. But also let's remember he's got other legal issues going on as well.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

He's suspended now. The league won't suspend him even longer when this suspension / rehab is over.

Is there any way he gets suspended next year instead? Do they have to wait for a conviction?

Eh I'm no expert on the law with that. But also let's remember he's got other legal issues going on as well.

Yeah probably nothing that will get him behind bars though.

Goodell won't do that. If the Niners suspend him for a reasonable amount of time the league won't step in
Share 49ersWebzone