LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

IDAHONINER! im throwning a huge rager at my house tonight! i was wondering if you where interested in coming?
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You make yourself sound like an idiot for calling everyone going to a friends party at their respective houses stupid.

Cool than im an idiot. But comparing a 100+ person house party where highway patrol had to be called in to help with crowd control to a small gathering at a friends house isaint the most intelligent comparison either.
One day when some of you are not 20 years old, and can drink legally, and have kids to raise that will one day want to attend said house parties, you will change your minds. Or not. Doesnt really change the fact that it not a bright idea, Im sorry we are not talking about a BBQ among friends or someone slipping on a banana peel and getting cut.
IdahoNiner, I am guessing you are much older than Aldon. Or you are just really boring for ur age.
Cool than im an idiot. But comparing a 100+ person house party where highway patrol had to be called in to help with crowd control to a small gathering at a friends house isaint the most intelligent comparison either.

Maybe for Idaho or the great Fresno 100 people is a lot, but in the bay area its really not. The police were called because of the shooting, not because there were 100 people at the party.
Originally posted by tankle104:
IDAHONINER! im throwning a huge rager at my house tonight! i was wondering if you where interested in coming?

Pass. I got my own friends. You wouldnt want me there anyways because im a party pooper.
One day when some of you are not 20 years old, and can drink legally, and have kids to raise that will one day want to attend said house parties, you will change your minds. Or not. Doesnt really change the fact that it not a bright idea, Im sorry we are not talking about a BBQ among friends or someone slipping on a banana peel and getting cut.

Aldon Smith is 22 years old and single and is out creeping for p***y. Its called being a normal young adult male. Again, you are implying that anyone who goes to a party is dumb. That is ignorance at its essence.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM ]

i didnt slip on a banana peel and every BBQ iv been too.. there has been drinking.. man that was a bad choice to go to! with all those males and drinking! i could of been stabbed so many times!

Pass. I got my own friends. You wouldnt want me there anyways because im a party pooper.

come on man! my mom owns a store in pleasanton! we got unlimited alcohol! my boy owns a club in dublin! which means unlimited b***hes! i know that doesnt sound like fun at all.. and someone could show up with a knife or gun! but we should atleast give it a shot!
Cool than im an idiot. But comparing a 100 person house party where highway patrol had to be called in to help with crowd control to a small gathering at a friends house isaint the most intelligent comparison either.

Maybe for Idaho or the great Fresno 100 people is a lot, but in the bay area its really not. The police were called because of the shooting, not because there were 100 people at the party.

Aldon Smith is 22 years old and single and is out creeping for p***y. Its called being a normal young adult male.

If thats his stance on life, than good luck to him, but i dont beleive it is. I beleive that is you projecting your asperations onto Aldon. You are not Aldon smith. The world does not give a s**t what you do. Aldon is a millionaire future superstar LB. I beleive he is a smart kid and hopefully already understands his mistake and learns from it.

Some of your positions make me beleive that you havent worked a true day in your lives and beleive the world revolves around partying. It doesnt.

"IdahoNiner".......... You guys should just stop.... HE's FROM IDAHO MAN!

i didnt slip on a banana peel and every BBQ iv been too.. there has been drinking.. man that was a bad choice to go to! with all those males and drinking! i could of been stabbed so many times!

If your BBQ's consist of 100+ people, happen often, and noone has ever gotten hurt then you need a career as a party planner.
If thats his stance on life, than good luck to him, but i dont beleive it is. I beleive that is you projecting your asperations onto Aldon. You are not Aldon smith. The world does not give a s**t what you do. Aldon is a millionaire future superstar LB. I beleive he is a smart kid and hopefully already understands his mistake and learns from it.

Some of your positions make me beleive that you havent worked a true day in your lives and beleive the world revolves around partying. It doesnt.

First of all I have worked every day of my adult life and never taken a day of vacation. How condescending do you need to get to defend your own opinion? No one is saying life is about partying. We are saying that trying to have a good time doesnt make you stupid. Talk about grasping at straws lol
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM ]
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

Yep. Back country potato growing hick here. You guys all know me so well.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

Has Idaho ever even had a party of 100+ people?
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone