There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread *OUT ON BAIL, FRESH OUT Of JAIL....AGAIN

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by tankle104:
all i know is.. im 2 years younger than aldon and if i was a millionaire stud.. you bet your sweet ass im doing what he does. no one has details on his DUI. so its not like he was trashed just rampaging roads like some people envision... no one knows what happened where he got stabbed.. some people on here are like those really straight edge guys that believe people shouldn't party and have fun cause it isnt always safe.. well lifes not guaranteed.. so have fun while you can and if your fortunate to be a millionaire at the age of 22.. enjoy yourself.

I agree I was being sarcastic
it was directed at you.. i just hit the quote+ thing. i was just saying.. its obvious we all have different opinions on the subject.. and im sorry idaho niners.. that you life in idaho and sound like the guy everyone would hate to party with lol.

Keep attaching my ability to have fun. I dont care. you can beleive all you want that a am a backcountry potato growing hick that has never seen a keg in his life, let alone been to a 100+ person house party. Doesnt matter. The facts remain the same. It was a stupid choice to attend, and if it was his party it was a stupid choice to have it.

LOL i didnt say or imply any of that.. i just said you would suck to party with.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.

So you agree its not smart for our star LB to attend or throw said parties? if thats not your stance your not doing a very good job of defending yours.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for DirtyP.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
There were 100+ people and local police as well as highway patrol had to be called in to control the crowd....yea sounds just like my fourth of july bbq.

Honestly man, if it was a large house in an upscale neighborhood as is being reported 100 people isn't even that many. For gods sakes anyone who wanted to could bring a knife into candlestick, which is packed with tens of thousands of drunken sports fans during any given sunday. If I am using your logic in life, I am avoiding all sporting events for the rest of my life.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:19 PM ]
Must have been trying to throw a project x party
[ Edited by 49erfoeva on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:16 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 70,371
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Things do happen at bars yes, but to campare them to house party's is just rediculous. For one they are established drinking areas, with pre determined amounts of people that can attend. Bouncers and security guards and police generally are the ones breaking up fights at bars, not superstar LB's worth millions.

You must have been the most boring 22 year old on the planet. It was a party in the Santa Clara Hills, no one familiar with the bay area would feel unsafe attending a house party in that area. Its not like he went to a block party in East Oakland on a saturday night. Again, you are projecting that this was an out of control situation when he arrived. It very well could have been a gathering of people hosted by a trusted friend and word got out he was there. Could happen anywhere at any time to someone who is recognizable.

Actually it sounds like it as his house and there were 100+ people. That is even worse. You guys can call me boring all you want. Non of you know the life i lived. I simply can reflect honestly and say house parties are dumb regardless.

Generally gatherings of friends are refered to as such, or as get togethers, or as BBQ's and generally dont consist of a hundred people, gunshots, and stab wounds. Im sorry this is no joke, we could just as easily be reading that our star young LB was shot dead last night.

or run over, crossing the street.

Grasping....

you're the only one grasping here.

So your stance is that comparing a man who has put himself in considerable danger by driving drunk, getting stabbed, and having bullets fly by, is the same danger that we all put our selves in by crossing the street? gotcha.

a lot of good people have driven drunk but have not been caught.

i'm sure he didn't go out last night with the thought "hey, i'm gonna go get stabbed". from what we know, he was trying to be a good guy and break up a fight.

the bullet comment is asinine. see above.


look, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE THAT LED TO LAST NIGHT'S INCIDENT. but go ahead, keep lambasting the kid for being a stupid guy.
what boast said
hey idahoniner.. if he would of thrown this party last night and instead of some bad things happening... he ended up just havin a good time with his boys and ending up having an awesome threesome with 2 of the hottest chicks ever and nothing bad happened of it.. would it still of been a dumbass choice on his part? moral is.. he didnt intend for this to happen.. we dont know how it happened.. for someone so against house parties.. you sure are saying you have been to a ton... and why did you keep going to all of those "100+" parties if it was a bad choice everytime?
He cost himself money with the 2nd incident, any more will cost big time on his next contract.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Things do happen at bars yes, but to campare them to house party's is just rediculous. For one they are established drinking areas, with pre determined amounts of people that can attend. Bouncers and security guards and police generally are the ones breaking up fights at bars, not superstar LB's worth millions.

You must have been the most boring 22 year old on the planet. It was a party in the Santa Clara Hills, no one familiar with the bay area would feel unsafe attending a house party in that area. Its not like he went to a block party in East Oakland on a saturday night. Again, you are projecting that this was an out of control situation when he arrived. It very well could have been a gathering of people hosted by a trusted friend and word got out he was there. Could happen anywhere at any time to someone who is recognizable.

Actually it sounds like it as his house and there were 100+ people. That is even worse. You guys can call me boring all you want. Non of you know the life i lived. I simply can reflect honestly and say house parties are dumb regardless.

Generally gatherings of friends are refered to as such, or as get togethers, or as BBQ's and generally dont consist of a hundred people, gunshots, and stab wounds. Im sorry this is no joke, we could just as easily be reading that our star young LB was shot dead last night.

or run over, crossing the street.

Grasping....

you're the only one grasping here.

So your stance is that comparing a man who has put himself in considerable danger by driving drunk, getting stabbed, and having bullets fly by, is the same danger that we all put our selves in by crossing the street? gotcha.

a lot of good people have driven drunk but have not been caught.

i'm sure he didn't go out last night with the thought "hey, i'm gonna go get stabbed". from what we know, he was trying to be a good guy and break up a fight.

the bullet comment is asinine. see above.


look, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE THAT LED TO LAST NIGHT'S INCIDENT. but go ahead, keep lambasting the kid for being a bad guy.

NOWHERE, i repeat NOWHERE have i said aldon is a bad guy. On the contrary i think he is a good kid, that is making dumb mistakes. I am concerned because i dont want to see our star LB fizzle out before greatness. All you guys claiming to attend 100 person house parties every night and are about driving drunk etc....I dont care what you do as long as it doesnt effect me or my family. But Aldon is a niner and as a fan i am allowed to have concerns about the players that play for this team.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
He cost himself money with the 2nd incident, any more will cost big time on his next contract.

Lol you think if the guy keeps putting up 14 sack seasons any one is going to give a s**t about any of this? Donte Stallworth murdered someone and still got a multi year deal
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
He cost himself money with the 2nd incident, any more will cost big time on his next contract.

if there is a next contract
Originally posted by tankle104:
hey idahoniner.. if he would of thrown this party last night and instead of some bad things happening... he ended up just havin a good time with his boys and ending up having an awesome threesome with 2 of the hottest chicks ever and nothing bad happened of it.. would it still of been a dumbass choice on his part? moral is.. he didnt intend for this to happen.. we dont know how it happened.. for someone so against house parties.. you sure are saying you have been to a ton... and why did you keep going to all of those "100+" parties if it was a bad choice everytime?

Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
NOWHERE, i repeat NOWHERE have i said aldon is a bad guy. On the contrary i think he is a good kid, that is making dumb mistakes. I am concerned because i dont want to see our star LB fizzle out before greatness. All you guys claiming to attend 100 person house parties every night and are about driving drunk etc....I dont care what you do as long as it doesnt effect me or my family. But Aldon is a niner and as a fan i am allowed to have concerns about the players that play for this team.

He wasn't even charged for the DUI you are talking about. No one ever stated that they are out driving drunk, or have endorsed drunk driving. We are simply saying this tragic incident shouldn't be used to judge Aldon or call him dumb. Could have happened anywhere.
Harbaugh should make the whole team wear ankle monitors.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Actually i havent stated i have been to any house parties, just that non of you know me or my background. I dont need to justify my stance on stupidity by proving i was stupid myself as a youth.

You sound extremely condescending when you are basically calling anyone who goes to a party at a friends house stupid, which for all you know that is what happened. We choose to go to parties where we believe we can safely have a good time, that does't make us dumb, and it certainly doesn't make you smart for choosing to do the opposite. I believe that that is everyones major objection to your commentary at this point. Just because Aldon Smith couldn't foresee the danger before it happened doesn't mean he is stupid for getting caught up in it
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home