LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I fear more will come of thi story and it wont be good. There goes flying under the radar this off season. Coach needs to get this s**t under control NOW.

Non story come training camp

Yeah two people got shot and Aldon got stabbed. The media will forget all that fast.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Aldon owns the home. It's in Evergreen Hills in San Jose. He's neighbors with a friend of me and my wife. Everything we've heard he's a nice guy. Mistakes happen, he's still a young guy all of a sudden having lots of money and lots of people willing to take advantage of him. He will figure it out sooner or later, and hopefully our staff and veterans will lead the way

I'm assuming it's not within the gated part of the community?
Originally posted by supbaby:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
One thing that jumps out at his house party is that its fully of Niner scrubs. Half the guys talking in this video that are Niners probably will never see the field.

I know some girls who have been to a couple of these and it's not just scrubs lol. Just cause its scrubs talking on camera doesn't mean imthose are the only players who are there.

Didn't mean any disrespect. I'd be excited just to make the team....
All will be forgiven when Aldon gets 16 sacks this year.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him

THIS PARY LOOKED CRACKING!! I'd party with Aldon Fvck It!

A bunch of L7's the whole lotta of ya! Haha
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah two people got shot and Aldon got stabbed. The media will forget all that fast.

And do you want to know why? Because Aldon Smith did nothing wrong as far as we know. Until that is proven otherwise, there is no reason think he will have to face any consequences other than that of his own stabbing
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:33 PM ]

And do you want to know why? Because Aldon Smith did nothing wrong as far as we know. Until that is proven otherwise, there is no reason to worry about it.

lol ok man you keep repeating that and maybe you're right.

But i'm pretty sure we're going to hear about this s**t all year, esp since Aldon is a premier player.
I mean 14 sacks as a rookie, and now a stabbed, next year he will be hit by a car saving an old lady from death.

But i'm pretty sure we're going to hear about this s**t all year, esp since Aldon is a premier player.

Friendly wager?

Friendly wager?

No thanks.

Originally posted by frenchmov:
yeah, wouldn't surprise me if aldon gets suspended. f**king idiot.... keep your nose clean motherf**ker!

Maybe by the team for some Training camps so it effects his wallet.

But not for any games by the NFL nor the niners.
He is too important.
No thanks.

you disappoint me
No thanks.

you disappoint me

Its ok. Life is full of those. I'd like to think we're learning lessons here.

1. DO NOT THROW $100,000.00 crack parties.

2. Not all online sports arguments will end in a wager.
No thanks.

you disappoint me

Its ok. Life is full of those. I'd like to think we're learning lessons here.

1. DO NOT THROW $100,000.00 crack parties.

2. Not all online sports arguments will end in a wager.
he needs to get his s**t straight
Share 49ersWebzone