LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Jeez, is he planning on hooking up a big rig trailer for a long haul with that thing? Why, Ray, why?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jeez, is he planning on hooking up a big rig trailer for a long haul with that thing? Why, Ray, why?

Clearly you Cali guys have never been to Pahokee FL
Originally posted by jreff22:

Or Farbanks AK

Chris McAllister former Ravens CB is still bigger I think:

Clearly they want to be traffic by just running over all the hybrids on the road.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Or Farbanks AK

Or anywhere, AR
"Did Aldon Smith receive preferential treatment at the Sheriff's office"

If you ever have to ask that question...the answer is yes.

The Sheriff also said "Aldon Smith was a "victim" at his house, during the night of the shootout".

Ok.
Originally posted by 49ersking:

The Sheriff also said "Aldon Smith was a "victim" at his house, during the night of the shootout".

Ok.

He was. He got stabbed. That would make him a victim.
Originally posted by trellblaze:
Originally posted by 49ersking:

Ok.

He was. He got stabbed. That would make him a victim.

This is what drives me nuts.

You are exactly right.

1) Someone pulled a gun on a bartender at the party.
2) He kicked those peeps out.
3) While he was closing the garage, they opened fire INTO THE GARAGE.
4) He got his LEGALLY OWNED pistol and fired it into the air to break up the party. (this is where he was stupid)
5) After thinking they had left, he opened the garage to find tham still outside. He tried to get them to leave and was STABBED.
6) Delanie Walker then fired several shots into the air.
7) The people on the other side of the street opened fire INTO THE CROWD hitting 2 people.
8) The illegal weapons were found when the police searched his room. He did NOT use them that night.

NONE of the above is disputed, even by the people suing him.

Aldon WAS a victim that night. Did he act stupidly? Yes. Was he the victim? Yes.

In most cases, Aldon would NEVER HAVE BEEN CHARGED on the weapon possession because he was the victim and because they want his testamony against the shooters.

Its become in vogue to think Aldon is a criminal mastermind, but thus far he's been young and stupid. It's bad enough...we don't need to make sh*t up.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM ]
Man I bet Aldon will never throw a party again. So much bad has come from that one night. The 1st dui in 2012 was one thing, the house party was a mess of problems and continues to be. Well then we thought it was all behind him and he goes and hits a tree and was drunk or smoking pot or both whatever it was. Not saying I condone the 2 dui's, he has a problem but really wouldn't have been that big of a deal with the NFL if we didn't have everything that came from the party. I'm sure he realizes now that 1 night wasn't worth it. It's too bad too because probably would have been a normal party and we would have never heard anything about it until some worthless gang bangers crashed it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM ]
If Alden was in fact getting preferential treatment that's not his problem anyway because the fault lies with the law enforcement officers for allowing that to take place. I don't understand why it keeps showing up in national media circles as some big story .

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Man I bet Aldon will never throw a party again. So much bad has come from that one night. The 1st dui in 2012 was one thing, the house party was a mess of problems and continues to be. Well then we thought it was all behind him and he goes and hits a tree and was drunk or smoking pot or both whatever it was. Not saying I condone the 2 dui's, he has a problem but really wouldn't have been that big of a deal with the NFL if we didn't have everything that came from the party. I'm sure he realizes now that 1 night wasn't worth it. It's too bad too because probably would have been a normal party and we would have never heard anything about it until some worthless gang bangers crashed it.

he is going to throw a baller ass party for completing rehab
Originally posted by ninerjok:
If Alden was in fact getting preferential treatment that's not his problem anyway because the fault lies with the law enforcement officers for allowing that to take place. I don't understand why it keeps showing up in national media circles as some big story .

Bingo!
aldon comes back after the bye and ends the season with 23 sacks
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
aldon comes back after the bye and ends the season with 23 sacks

WHOOOOOOOOO!! !
I think (most) everyone agrees that Aldon Smith is/was stupid...and stupid is not illegal. Some of the things he did - inviting random people to a party, shooting guns (which could have killed someone), DUIs (which again could have killed someone)...are just ways to invite trouble. Something is bound to happen, and you just dont' get into those situations. Not everyone is lucky to have a father figure or good family support when growing up, so it gets into a psychological discussion on why he behaves that way.
Having said that, I think suspensions and fines will set a good example for others. If there is a pattern, it needs to be taken care of at that point...before it hurts others. Prevention is the best cure.

The games can come later, but I really hope he can fix his problems and come back a better man. That is the most important thing.

Share 49ersWebzone