There are 157 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That makes it even worse!

He actually rented a venue, threw a party, didn't have secuirty, and allowed drugs to be prevelent? Imagine if a promoter, the people that do that stuff for a living, got caught throwing that kind of party?

I am going to laugh when this is a non story come training camp. You act like you've never heard of a high profile party with drugs present. Not to mention that the only place the drugs statement is coming from is an anonymous source

Cheif was right, you're either a child or being a smart ass..

Later.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, every single house party I ever went to had drama. I'm not talking about a party with a group of friends. I'm talking about a house party with girls from different areas that bring or tell guys from different clicks. The problem usually happens when there are a lot of people that don't know each other.

This is exactly it. This wasnt a BBQ among teammates and friends. This was an all out raging party where two people got hot and one got stabbed. I hope this goes away, but i doubt it.
One thing that jumps out at his house party is that its fully of Niner scrubs. Half the guys talking in this video that are Niners probably will never see the field.

I'm not sure why the video wont post....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM ]
Thats another debate. If you really want to know my opinion, I think we should regulate it more.

As of now, you can buy an unlimited ammount, which is dangerous.

You could always move to Utah if that is how you really feel.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by tankle104:
And yeah, he is pretty stupid. I'm sure he doesn't throw parties where people get stabbed and shot either,...cause thats somthing he can control like using cocaine...

So its his fault someone else decided to be an a*****e and bring a gun to his party? Get over it man, s**t happens.

In the eyes of the law, yes. You can't allow people with drugs and guns in your house, whether they were invited or not.

That's the classic criminal defense, "its not mine officer, someone put it here." Guess what? It doesn't matter because its in YOUR CAR or YOUR HOUSE.

i dont think he owns the house.. i think its something you rent for a night or a weekend to throw parties.. people do that stuff for a living.

That makes it even worse!

He actually rented a venue, threw a party, didn't have secuirty, and allowed drugs to be prevelent? Imagine if a promoter, the people that do that stuff for a living, got caught throwing that kind of party?
Aldon owns the home. It's in Evergreen Hills in San Jose. He's neighbors with a friend of me and my wife. Everything we've heard he's a nice guy. Mistakes happen, he's still a young guy all of a sudden having lots of money and lots of people willing to take advantage of him. He will figure it out sooner or later, and hopefully our staff and veterans will lead the way
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
This is exactly it. This wasnt a BBQ among teammates and friends. This was an all out raging party where two people got hot and one got stabbed. I hope this goes away, but i doubt it.

It will go away bro. Donte Stallworth f**king killed someone for gods sake
One thing that jumps out at his house party is that its fully of Niner scrubs. Half the guys talking in this video that are Niners probably will never see the field.

haha maybe it was a going away party

Cheif was right, you're either a child or being a smart ass..

Later.

Non story come training camp bro

I know some girls who have been to a couple of these and it's not just scrubs lol. Just cause its scrubs talking on camera doesn't mean imthose are the only players who are there.

haha maybe it was a going away party

I LOL'd.

If there were any Vet's of mention at this party they should be ashamed as well.

Parties should be illegal. Only thugs and low lifes go to them
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM ]
Originally posted by supbaby:

I know some girls who have been to a couple of these and it's not just scrubs lol. Just cause its scrubs talking on camera doesn't mean imthose are the only players who are there.

Are you one of the scrubs
I fear more will come of thi story and it wont be good. There goes flying under the radar this off season. Coach needs to get this s**t under control NOW.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I fear more will come of thi story and it wont be good. There goes flying under the radar this off season. Coach needs to get this s**t under control NOW.

Non story come training camp
Parties should be illegal. Only thugs and low lifes go to them

And come with an automatic 6 month sentence.....

With that said, the video that I watched of his party didn't seem like one that would go the way it did.
Share 49ersWebzone