LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by redrathman:
BrianGO is really passionate about alcoholism denial.

Draw your own conclusions.

/topic

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM ]
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Is it me or does Aldon Smith seem to be bad at stopping the run and only focused on sacking the QB.
Seems like when Aldon is lining up teams have been running the ball at Aldon's side. Aldon tends to over-pursue the QB towards the outside and leaves the inside gap open, which other teams would exploit on run plays.

Don't get me wrong, Aldon is good at pressuring the QB, but his lack of playing the run hurts us too. Just my impression...

When you have a speed pass rusher like Aldon you run to his side. That's just how it is. You hope to use his strength against him. I don't see him as a liability in the run game.
Originally posted by English:
What do his reasons for such an opinion have to do with us? This is a very mean spirited post and rather unpleasant.

I don't see anything wrong with saying BrianGo has denial issues when it comes to alcoholism. The guy puts it out there for the world to see. "Draw your own conclusions" people donthisneven if some one doesn't say those words. This PC crap is really getting old.
Originally posted by kingairta:
Originally posted by English:
What do his reasons for such an opinion have to do with us? This is a very mean spirited post and rather unpleasant.

I don't see anything wrong with saying BrianGo has denial issues when it comes to alcoholism. The guy puts it out there for the world to see. "Draw your own conclusions" people donthisneven if some one doesn't say those words. This PC crap is really getting old.

Oh really?
Really.

Warn me ban I don't give a s**t. I see moderators post worst stuff and not an eye is blinked.
[ Edited by kingairta on Oct 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM ]
Originally posted by kingairta:
Really.

Warn me ban I don't give a s**t. I see moderators post worst stuff and not an eye is blinked.

I don't give a s**t either. So if you want to continue this I suggest you use the pm the mods facility.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maddog was right we should have drafted JJ Watt
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just read that. I guess we need to plan on possibly not having Aldon on the team anymore . Although I do believe that he may plead down to a misdemeanor; it's going to be hard to make a felony charge stick.
Relax.

This is about OWNING the gun...or more specifically owning a magazine that didn't require a special tool to remove. This was always a possibility.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I blame Jed York for not having the clout to get this swept under the rug.

You disappoint me young Jedi.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Relax.

This is about OWNING the gun...or more specifically owning a magazine that didn't require a special tool to remove. This was always a possibility.

Yes I know, that's why I don't think they can make a felony charge stick. He will probably plead to some misdemeanor charge.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

I love you, sus.
Originally posted by susweel:

I think the DA wants to prove that he doesn't treat celebrities and rich people differently.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We put him into a facility after a full 3 days of non-investigation, and then never actually declare that he is an alcoholic.

We declared Scot McCloughan an alcoholic. Why can't we do the same thing with Aldon? Why the secrecy? Wait. I can answer that...
Because we don't have a frig'in clue, and felt we had to do "something" that sounded good at the time in order to "resolve" the issue because we are so darn responsible. It is truly a joke.

Link?

Still really curious if you have a link.
Share 49ersWebzone