There are 187 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

What are you thinking Aldon? First a DUI, now at a out of control party. A little self dicipline is in order. Come on veterans you need to talk to this man.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by tankle104:
all i know is.. im 2 years younger than aldon and if i was a millionaire stud.. you bet your sweet ass im doing what he does. no one has details on his DUI. so its not like he was trashed just rampaging roads like some people envision... no one knows what happened where he got stabbed.. some people on here are like those really straight edge guys that believe people shouldn't party and have fun cause it isnt always safe.. well lifes not guaranteed.. so have fun while you can and if your fortunate to be a millionaire at the age of 22.. enjoy yourself.

I agree I was being sarcastic
it was directed at you.. i just hit the quote+ thing. i was just saying.. its obvious we all have different opinions on the subject.. and im sorry idaho niners.. that you life in idaho and sound like the guy everyone would hate to party with lol.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Actually it sounds like it as his house and there were 100+ people. That is even worse. You guys can call me boring all you want. Non of you know the life i lived. I simply can reflect honestly and say house parties are dumb regardless.

Generally gatherings of friends are refered to as such, or as get togethers, or as BBQ's and generally dont consist of a hundred people, gunshots, and stab wounds. Im sorry this is no joke, we could just as easily be reading that our star young LB was shot dead last night.

No where is anyone reporting it was at his house.

"House parties are dumb". Lol, ok, so if your best friend is having a party at his house on friday night you automatically decline because it could get dangerous? It honestly sounds like you've never been to a party with more than 20 people present in your life.

And yes, it would be incredibly tragic if Aldon Smith was shot dead at random. Just like it would be tragic if he flipped his car on the highway. Should we then start suggesting that athletes do not drive on the freeway because of its obvious danger?

Everyone can attack my character, or my ability to have fun. I could care less it doesnt effect me. I have more than enough experiance in this matter to comment.

But the fact is, attending house parties of this magnatude, or driving drunk, are great opportunities for bodily harm to ones self or others. Glorifying DUI's, stabbings, and gunshots as "youth having a good time" doesnt fly with me. Its time to grow up.
I wonder what tone this conversation would have if Alex Smith was attending the party and got stabbed instead of Aldon Smith?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by boast:
Things do happen at bars yes, but to campare them to house party's is just rediculous. For one they are established drinking areas, with pre determined amounts of people that can attend. Bouncers and security guards and police generally are the ones breaking up fights at bars, not superstar LB's worth millions.

You must have been the most boring 22 year old on the planet. It was a party in the Santa Clara Hills, no one familiar with the bay area would feel unsafe attending a house party in that area. Its not like he went to a block party in East Oakland on a saturday night. Again, you are projecting that this was an out of control situation when he arrived. It very well could have been a gathering of people hosted by a trusted friend and word got out he was there. Could happen anywhere at any time to someone who is recognizable.

Actually it sounds like it as his house and there were 100+ people. That is even worse. You guys can call me boring all you want. Non of you know the life i lived. I simply can reflect honestly and say house parties are dumb regardless.

Generally gatherings of friends are refered to as such, or as get togethers, or as BBQ's and generally dont consist of a hundred people, gunshots, and stab wounds. Im sorry this is no joke, we could just as easily be reading that our star young LB was shot dead last night.

or run over, crossing the street.

Grasping....

you're the only one grasping here.

So your stance is that comparing a man who has put himself in considerable danger by driving drunk, getting stabbed, and having bullets fly by, is the same danger that we all put our selves in by crossing the street? gotcha.
I wonder what tone this conversation would have if Alex Smith was attending the party and got stabbed instead of Aldon Smith?

idahoniner would be very upset with him.. lol
I heard they were filming project X 2.0 at his house.
Everyone can attack my character, or my ability to have fun. I could care less it doesnt effect me. I have more than enough experiance in this matter to comment.

But the fact is, attending house parties of this magnatude, or driving drunk, are great opportunities for bodily harm to ones self or others. Glorifying DUI's, stabbings, and gunshots as "youth having a good time" doesnt fly with me. Its time to grow up.

You have taken the term house party and completely run away with it. Its a party in a house, where %99 of parties take place. No one is "glorifying DUI's and stabbings" We are simply saying Aldon Smith is not at fault, nor should his character be judged, because some random jerk decided to do something dumb.
all i know is.. im 2 years younger than aldon and if i was a millionaire stud.. you bet your sweet ass im doing what he does. no one has details on his DUI. so its not like he was trashed just rampaging roads like some people envision... no one knows what happened where he got stabbed.. some people on here are like those really straight edge guys that believe people shouldn't party and have fun cause it isnt always safe.. well lifes not guaranteed.. so have fun while you can and if your fortunate to be a millionaire at the age of 22.. enjoy yourself.

I agree I was being sarcastic
it was directed at you.. i just hit the quote+ thing. i was just saying.. its obvious we all have different opinions on the subject.. and im sorry idaho niners.. that you life in idaho and sound like the guy everyone would hate to party with lol.

Keep attaching my ability to have fun. I dont care. you can beleive all you want that a am a backcountry potato growing hick that has never seen a keg in his life, let alone been to a 100+ person house party. Doesnt matter. The facts remain the same. It was a stupid choice to attend, and if it was his party it was a stupid choice to have it.

So your stance is that comparing a man who has put himself in considerable danger by driving drunk, getting stabbed, and having bullets fly by, is the same danger that we all put our selves in by crossing the street? gotcha.

If you cross a street you are putting yourself in considerable danger because you don't know what the people driving on that street are doing or going to do, nor can you trust any of them.

Getting stabbed is not "putting yourself in danger". It is danger, you have gotten stabbed. You have a better chance of getting stabbed walking the streets of san fran than you do at a Santa Clara Hills house party and that is a fact.
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.
Keep attaching my ability to have fun. I dont care. you can beleive all you want that a am a backcountry potato growing hick that has never seen a keg in his life, let alone been to a 100+ person house party. Doesnt matter. The facts remain the same. It was a stupid choice to attend, and if it was his party it was a stupid choice to have it.

You've pretty much demonstrated the fact that you are completely out of touch on the topic. No need to go any further.

You have taken the term house party and completely run away with it. Its a party in a house, where %99 of parties take place. No one is "glorifying DUI's and stabbings" We are simply saying Aldon Smith is not at fault, nor should his character be judged, because some random jerk decided to do something dumb.

There were 100+ people and local police as well as highway patrol had to be called in to control the crowd....yea sounds just like my fourth of july bbq.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.

How do you find these parties? Would love to attend a massive house party.
Share 49ersWebzone