There are 174 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Roland_Deschain:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

And we apologize for having 5 super bowl trophies, causing SEA to have the highest suicide rate in american. That and its a POS city.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So how big of a ball did we drop not drafting J.J. Watt???????
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Only thing I care about is he playing on Sunday or not ??????
Originally posted by boast:
As a Seahawks fan, I would like to apologize for my team beating down the 49ers so badly that it caused Aldon Smith to drink to excess to try to forget that game entirely. The Seahawks were nearly responsible for him running over a child, or something. :(

take your BS to the Seahawks board. this has nothing to do with losing last week. incite again and you will be banned.

He is already a trolling PBM, why is he back?

How about Marshawn? Love how his attorney is conveniently pushing his DUI trial date as far away from football season as possible.

Pot, kettle? I think you both have something in common.
Aldon this close to a HUGE contract... DUMBASS!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
My friend says Aldon got a DUI again?

Is this true?!?!?!?1

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 27s RT @MaioccoCSN: #49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 39s Aldon Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident, according to San Jose Police. Nobody was injured

Originally posted by NYCNINER:

He needs to stop kicking it with Von Miller

take your BS to the Seahawks board. this has nothing to do with losing last week. incite again and you will be banned.

I say let him stay. If he's so bored with his life that he has nothing better to do than spend a chunk of his day actively participating on TWO forums, let him.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Shoulda kept Parys though... Lemonier can't play the run yet

If you can predict the future why are you wasting your time on this forum?

I'm not predicting anything.. It was very apparent in preseason that he struggled against the run. I'm assuming he hasn't drastically improved in 3 weeks, not predicting

What an absolute douche! What more can this guy do to hurt himself and this team? Does he think he's the second coming of Charles Haley?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Smh.
f*cking idiot

throws a party where he gets stabbed at his own house

now this? lol what a clown
Originally posted by Protoman:

I say let him stay. If he's so bored with his life that he has nothing better to do than spend a chunk of his day actively participating on TWO forums, let him.

True, he might commit suicide otherwise.
Originally posted by NYCNINER:

screw him. that money can be used on other players like Kap, Crabtree, Iupati.
Share 49ersWebzone