There are 197 users in the forums

49ers vs. Cowboys (2000)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Stumbled across this vid on youtube. This was the game that featured T.O.'s infamous "Dallas Star" celebration. His 1st TD is at 48:20, and the 2nd TD + the brawl is at 2:00:45. Niners won big 41-24 with a monster performance from Charlie Garner. Enjoy.

Thanks for the find!!
If there was a karma system in place on this site you would be racking it up right about now!
can't believe it's been 12 years....i'm getting old...
Did I hear that correctly? 4th game of the year and this was the game Aikman had his first completion? Can you IMAGINE if Alex went three games w/o a completion?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Did I hear that correctly? 4th game of the year and this was the game Aikman had his first completion? Can you IMAGINE if Alex went three games w/o a completion?

Game 1, 0-5 1INT
Game 2 & 3, DNP

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AikmTr00/gamelog/2000/

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200009030dal.htm

Aikman got concussed in 2nd Q
http://philadelphia-eagles.net/history/2000/2000-01.html
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on May 31, 2012 at 10:32 AM ]

No that can't be true. No one in the history of football went a game without a completion.

So youre saying aikmen went 0-22 for zero yards the game before? I think that would be in the nfl record books for the most loser performance in history. Lol

He missed like the first three games
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yeah didn't make a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification...LOL. Funny hearing him boo'd and them wanting the backup in there. Man, time flies!!!

I'm confused. Did he miss the first 3 games or something like the first 3 games? And if it was something like the first 3 games, what's similar to 3 games?

Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

I'm confused. Did he miss the first 3 games or something like the first 3 games? And if it was something like the first 3 games, what's similar to 3 games?

I wasn't too sure if Troy had the missed three games prior, was going off memory. After searching I found that he had played in the season opener for only a quarter, so he actually missed 2&3/4 games
Gonna sit down and watch the whole thing, but had to go back and skip to TO celebrating at the star both times, lol
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]
^^^
Haha, I did the same.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gonna sit down and watch the whole thing, but had to go back and skip to TO celebrating at the start both times, lol

Makes me want him back. LOL!!!! Oh wait we have Moss never mind.
Share 49ersWebzone