There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"We Die Hard" the 2011 San Francisco 49ers

Hell yeah! What's better than metal and football? Metal and Niners football! Loved it man. Great vid and great song choice. Got me pumped for 2012!
Nice vid! I like the choice of music. Got tired of all the monotonous rap music in damn near every highlight vid. No offense to any fans of young weezy, big sheezy, lil fo'reezy, or any of that s**t.
that was nasty!!!!! great f**king job!
[ Edited by defenderDX on May 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM ]
Originally posted by vermonator:
Sweet, if you need any narration, let me know...

you should download his vid and re-edit it bro
Epic video man! Keep it up!
That was pretty epic man. I dont care for new metallica (big old school fan) but that song did fit the video well. Best video edit I seen to date. What program did you use if I may ask or just pm me?
Pretty damn good man.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
That was pretty epic man. I dont care for new metallica (big old school fan) but that song did fit the video well. Best video edit I seen to date. What program did you use if I may ask or just pm me?

After Effects
Nice video. I actually was able to sit back and reflect on the great season we had and not be angry at Kyle anymore. Great video and I don't even listen to heavy metal, but that was fitting for the video.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I just got the Video Co-Pilot Action Essentials.
So stoked.

Good luck man.

Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Nice editing. Also a reminder of how down hill Metallica has gone. Talk about a boring ass song. It fit did fit with the theme of our season, except for the boring part.

Metallica was screwed the instant Cliff Burton died, he was the last good songwriter they had. Once they kicked Mustaine, he was all they had left. I gave up on them after Justice, the black album and everything since is hot garbage to me. Just goes to show that just because you are a great player doesn't mean you can write songs. Awesome box nonetheless, thanks for the effort man.
Wow...Great Job!
Nice vid!!!

On After Effects I looked into it when I started out my 49ers tribute vid but it was just too much for someone like me that just wanted to pump something out and go, I was looking for something just that little bit more simple to use and a mate showed me Sony Vegas and I could get my head around it faster. If I had more time I would have looked AE more thoroughly and worked with it.

Anyway looking forward to more!
Somebody make a video using the song "The Kiss" from Last of the Mohicans
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Nice vid!!!

On After Effects I looked into it when I started out my 49ers tribute vid but it was just too much for someone like me that just wanted to pump something out and go, I was looking for something just that little bit more simple to use and a mate showed me Sony Vegas and I could get my head around it faster. If I had more time I would have looked AE more thoroughly and worked with it.

Anyway looking forward to more!

Yeah, After Effects has a pretty steep learning-curve. Not something you can just pick-up for a quick video.