There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"We Die Hard" the 2011 San Francisco 49ers

Awesome!!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by cortana49:
https://vimeo.com/43148294

Yes, another fan video. Time and effort for a great team... let's hope it carries into next year!

As a longtime fan of this team, I had to create a tribute video for their successful year in 2011. Not only is this a tribute video, but hopefully one that will capture and carry the teams attitude into 2012.

The 49ers goal of winning their sixth Lombardi trophy is in sight. With this attitude of "We Die Hard", they have a very good chance to reach their goal in 2012.

Technical: Adobe After Effects

The music track, "Broken, Beaten, Scarred" is by Metallica from their 2008 album "Death Magnetic"

https://vimeo.com/43148294

Very well done sir.
Nice to see someone else who knows after effects on here.

I love that f**king song, I work out to that s**t.
Only thing is maybe try to find some higher quality downloads and bump that s**t up to HD and 16x9.

Other than that, legit.

Very well done sir.
Nice to see someone else who knows after effects on here.

I love that f**king song, I work out to that s**t.
Only thing is maybe try to find some higher quality downloads and bump that s**t up to HD and 16x9.

Other than that, legit.

That was my biggest issue with production. Couldn't find all games in HD... let alone footage that was decent enough to hold up to regular SD. I really didnt want differing quality of footage. For me that just kills any authenticity in a video. Thats one reason it's very "grunge" looking. Luckily, that also fit well with the theme, so I was able to hide the bad footage...somewhat.
Awesome video!
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
That was my biggest issue with production. Couldn't find all games in HD... let alone footage that was decent enough to hold up to regular SD. I really didnt want differing quality of footage. For me that just kills any authenticity in a video. Thats one reason it's very "grunge" looking. Luckily, that also fit well with the theme, so I was able to hide the bad footage...somewhat.

Yeah, that's obviously not your fault.
But good job.

If you want to really get into animation... try editing each individual letter!
Haha, only add about 10 hours of labor on it. But it sure does look cool when you do it right.
Yeah, that's obviously not your fault.
But good job.

If you want to really get into animation... try editing each individual letter!
Haha, only add about 10 hours of labor on it. But it sure does look cool when you do it right.

That is where I have to cut corners. I've already got two videos (non-49ers related) in the hopper that seem like they'll never get done. I was going to make sure this one was finished before the 2012 season started! Just never enough time to everything I'd like.
i need to get into after effects more that program is like the photoshop of video.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
That is where I have to cut corners. I've already got two videos (non-49ers related) in the hopper that seem like they'll never get done. I was going to make sure this one was finished before the 2012 season started! Just never enough time to everything I'd like.

I just got the Video Co-Pilot Action Essentials.
So stoked.

Good luck man.
Nice vid!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
OMG 3:56!!!!!!!!!

God everything I see Justin Smith makes me super wet CANT WAIT FOR THE SEASON
"We die hard" - Direct quote from Any Given Sunday where Jim Brown playing the DC is trying to get his D to dominate..Love that flick...!
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Great video!!!!
Yuuuuuup!
Freakin Awesome!!! Very creative. So pumped!!!
Nice editing. Also a reminder of how down hill Metallica has gone. Talk about a boring ass song. It fit did fit with the theme of our season, except for the boring part.
[ Edited by Evilgenius on May 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM ]