There are 202 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"We Die Hard" the 2011 San Francisco 49ers

https://vimeo.com/43148294

Yes, another fan video. Time and effort for a great team... let's hope it carries into next year!

As a longtime fan of this team, I had to create a tribute video for their successful year in 2011. Not only is this a tribute video, but hopefully one that will capture and carry the teams attitude into 2012.

The 49ers goal of winning their sixth Lombardi trophy is in sight. With this attitude of "We Die Hard", they have a very good chance to reach their goal in 2012.

Technical: Adobe After Effects

The music track, "Broken, Beaten, Scarred" is by Metallica from their 2008 album "Death Magnetic"



https://vimeo.com/43148294
I cannot wait for the season......Lastnight I had a dream that it was opening day. To my dismay when I woke up, it wasn't.
Sickkkkkk.

But why did you put our db's getting burned on the video?? Lol
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Sickkkkkk.

But why did you put our db's getting burned on the video?? Lol

You have to listen to the words. This isn't just a "highlight" reel. This is a story about the 2011 season.

[ Edited by cortana49 on May 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM ]
Loved it. Just loved it. Awesome work man.
great vid, cortana.

but as graphic designer.....god do i hate that font
Originally posted by boast:
great vid, cortana.

but as graphic designer.....god do i hate that font

Ha, sorry! I hadn't used it before and didn't want to recreate something similar from scratch. ...could have used "papyrus" I guess.
Originally posted by boast:
great vid, cortana.

but as graphic designer.....god do i hate that font

You're a graphic designer?

Edit: really?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 30, 2012 at 7:24 PM ]
Nice vid. Metallica+49ers=Awesome!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
You're a graphic designer?

Edit: really?

Sweet, if you need any narration, let me know...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
I love this
Originally posted by cortana49:
https://vimeo.com/43148294

Yes, another fan video. Time and effort for a great team... let's hope it carries into next year!

As a longtime fan of this team, I had to create a tribute video for their successful year in 2011. Not only is this a tribute video, but hopefully one that will capture and carry the teams attitude into 2012.

The 49ers goal of winning their sixth Lombardi trophy is in sight. With this attitude of "We Die Hard", they have a very good chance to reach their goal in 2012.

Technical: Adobe After Effects

The music track, "Broken, Beaten, Scarred" is by Metallica from their 2008 album "Death Magnetic"



https://vimeo.com/43148294

Very well done sir.
Nice to see someone else who knows after effects on here.

I love that f**king song, I work out to that s**t.
Only thing is maybe try to find some higher quality downloads and bump that s**t up to HD and 16x9.

Other than that, legit.