There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THANK YOU BASED GOD(Andy Lee extension, get on the loveboat)

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
To much money for a damn punter, just get some foreigner to do it for less.

Screw that. Andy is a HUGE reason for their success last year. Go rewatch the Steelers game and see where the Steelers started every single drive.

Absolutely! Didn't he also set the record for NET yards last year? I know he was pretty close.

Anyway, as the best punter in football right now, Lee deserves it.
b***hes on my dick cuz I look like Andy Lee
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
To much money for a damn punter, just get some foreigner to do it for less.

Screw that. Andy is a HUGE reason for their success last year. Go rewatch the Steelers game and see where the Steelers started every single drive.

Absolutely! Didn't he also set the record for NET yards last year? I know he was pretty close.

Anyway, as the best punter in football right now, Lee deserves it.

They could have got some guy from the Home Depot parking lot who would have done it for a 30 pack of Bud Light.
Originally posted by susweel:
They could have got some guy from the Home Depot parking lot who would have done it for a 30 pack of Bud Light.

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch The #49ers have confirmed P Andy Lee's contract extension. Lee is signed through 2018.
Best punter in the NFL. Deserves it
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Best punter in the NFL. Deserves it

He won't be punting much this season. It's a waste of money. Should have traded him to WAS for a 1st rounder.
i dunni...it looks like his leg isnt bent....

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Best punter in the NFL. Deserves it

He won't be punting much this season. It's a waste of money. Should have traded him to WAS for a 1st rounder.

Yah now that Alex is bending his knee we will never punt again.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
49ers announce they've signed Andy Lee to a six-year extension. He'll be 35 when it expires ..


Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers confirm they've signed Andy Lee to six-year extension through the 2018 season.


I'm willing to bet this frees up some cap room in the near future. Glad Andy will be with us for 6 more years.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Best punter in the NFL. Deserves it

He won't be punting much this season. It's a waste of money. Should have traded him to WAS for a 1st rounder.
Yup no more punts nor field goals either. TDs!!!!!!!
Andy Lee will be playing well into his 40's. BOOK IT.
well deserved