LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs Manningham deny superbowl rings to work with 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
the flights back to NY must've cost grip don't start sucking their dicks
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I'm just glad refs didn't call that a penalty, kinda looked like a horse-collar tackle when JS reached over the OL to grab Brees. Haha...I remember reading some of the doubts here. One of the few things Nolan did right, plus helicopter ride might have helped, too.

Can you get called for a horse collar on the QB?

no. its legal while QB is in the pocket because its more of a standing still or minimal movement with the tackle. If it was open field both guys running full speed theres alot more potential for serious injury.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

haha yeh i kinda wanna wait n see till Jacobs gets limited touches and Manningham doesnt see as much action due to Moss and Crabs. If theyre still all team then we can start talkin about how they becoming niners.
  • Dave
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Jacobs and Manningham... maybe.

Eh hem.... Steve Young?
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

haha yeh i kinda wanna wait n see till Jacobs gets limited touches and Manningham doesnt see as much action due to Moss and Crabs. If theyre still all team then we can start talkin about how they becoming niners.

Nice to see the commitment from Manninghan and Jacobs and not to much into the glory thing. As far as sucking dicks I leave that up to you guys.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Nice to see the commitment from Manninghan and Jacobs and not to much into the glory thing. As far as sucking dicks I leave that up to you guys.

Jacobs already has one and has done the "Glory Thing" he just told manningham it ain't no big deal homie either way you STILL GET THE RING

stop dick sucking
They proved they have the type of attitude that fits with this team. That's all I wanted to point out. I know they still get the rings and all but still to pass up the glory and pictures and s**t to work instead says a lot about them. They don't care they just won a superbowl they want another and with the 49ers.
I'm loving the Jacobs & Manningham pick up more and more.

Jacobs has a big chip on his shoulder, and Manningham felt like an underappreciated guy in that offense.

Manningham btw scored the most TDs against us last year.....2. Nicks had 1, Pascoe 1, and Cruz had 0. That Randle kid has some shoes to fill in NY.
man how the culture has changed... Proof how a true leader can turn around any ship hes leading, whether its business or a Sports Organization, some men have it and some dont, but when one does, its amazing, it truly is ... #ThankYouJH
Awesome. Gets me fired up. Too bad it is still May. Looking forward to this next season more than I have in a decade.

What? Remember them saying his wife accepted it on his behalf? Well that means she had to fly to NY and I am pretty sure he had to pay for the ticket. So he had to pay for it anyhow so that is a non issue.
Originally posted by Dave:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good stuff from those guys. There's only a couple of guys that I remember coming from another team that I considered true 49ers. If you cut them , they would only bleed red and gold nothing else. Jim Burt coming from the Giants and Gary Plummer coming from the Chargers. I think Ken Norton Jr. was another one. Tim McDonald coming from the Cards might be another one. Some of the other guys, they aren't true Niners. Just a FA.

Jacobs and Manningham... maybe.

Eh hem.... Steve Young?

I'd add Bart Oates, Brent Jones and Fred Dean on that list, too.
Share 49ersWebzone