LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Post Your Favorite All Time 49er Picture

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
15 yard penalty in today's game...... SMH........

BY wasn't that type of player. It looks like BY is beginning to extend his left hand to help up the Bears player.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

BY wasn't that type of player. It looks like BY is beginning to extend his left hand to help up the Bears player.

maybe he was don't remember this game. but you know what i mean.................
Originally posted by sizzle86:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by adrenaline:

nice
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

PLEASE HELP! I've seen a picture (I think in an "America's Game") of Joe and Steve sitting in the locker room together, talking, and apparently smiling. It's a great moment because they were both such great competitors and hated each other. but in that moment they might have been just friends. HELP me find it!

?

That's a great one! I don't think I've seen this though, thanks! The one I'm thinking of has the two of them in fold out chairs, i think with there shoulder pads off, facing each other. I remember it was in black and white. I'm downloading the america's game I think it's on and I'll do a screen shot.

love it. Timeless
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by MILFS:
You do realize that KW cost us a trip to the SB and our 6th possibly?

You do realize that KW is NOT the reason why our whole offense couldn't BUY a 3rd down conversion?

this
Originally posted by kidash98:

Good graphic

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Unless this play happened after Shaun Gayle laid the cheap shot on Steve Young in the end zone. Could have been a little trash talk.

this is one of my classics!
[ Edited by quatic on May 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM ]

I Liked Her A Lot But After Seeing Her In The Red & Gold...Made Me Loved Her!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

This is another picture I really like as well.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doc_brown_:

Probably has become my current and top 5 fave 49er ever. I hope he retires with us. SIMPLY BEAST!
[ Edited by Axl49 on May 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone