LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Only 1 good question and answer... Why did he came back. Randy doing it for his family. Good stuff.

yeah I like how he asked his daughter "what do you think of me coming back, and she said "I didn't think you were done....I want you to win a Superbowl."

go niners.

That would make any father rethink WTF he had been doing last year with Randy's situation. Here's his daughter trying to be with the best college basketball team(?) and he's sitting at home wasting his talent. She in a way shamed him into going back.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Only 1 good question and answer... Why did he came back. Randy doing it for his family. Good stuff.

yeah I like how he asked his daughter "what do you think of me coming back, and she said "I didn't think you were done....I want you to win a Superbowl."

go niners.

That would make any father rethink WTF he had been doing last year with Randy's situation. Here's his daughter trying to be with the best college basketball team(?) and he's sitting at home wasting his talent. She in a way shamed him into going back.

And he couldn't have picked a better team to make a comeback with! I think he knows he's real fortunate, and that's why he's all in and doing what he can to win like blocking for Crabtree and others!
Any news on his injury?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Any news on his injury?

His finger got Kaepped.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Any news on his injury?

His finger got Kaepped.

His finger looks like HARBS pinky
what ever it is, he better not miss a game or much plays....and I think he knows that now himself.

if Jenkins gets activated and plays well with Kaep like in preseason, (if he starts)......maaaaaan Randy might take a seat next to Jacobs.

I like Randy and what he has done for our team, and I think he could be VERY effective with Kaep.....but maaaaaan this hot hand s**t is no joke with Harbaugh.
I felt good for Randy last night. He actually looked like he was part of the team. Alex has pretty much set him up as a decoy, only throwing to him when he has no one else available. Kaep actually targeted the guy, and Moss's eyes lit up.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Any news on his injury?

His finger got Kaepped.

His finger looks like HARBS pinky

Originally posted by Faraz80:
I felt good for Randy last night. He actually looked like he was part of the team. Alex has pretty much set him up as a decoy, only throwing to him when he has no one else available. Kaep actually targeted the guy, and Moss's eyes lit up.

i liked it too..usually Moss would trot in, run a play..then trot back out...

it was funny to see him trot back to the sidelines but had to be told to go back to the huddle for another play
any news on the injury

Ive read it was dislocated, but nothing really credible yet.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
any news on the injury

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Ive read it was dislocated, but nothing really credible yet.

In all seriousness its probably jammed. probably be out there next week anyway.
Glad he's on our team now that it's clear his attitude is still in retirement

Let's get him a ring!!!!
[ Edited by Sfmobsta19 on Dec 17, 2012 at 3:14 PM ]
Randy has been a real positive for the Niners this season. I am glad we signed him.
lol, I predicted this picture to happen.

Share 49ersWebzone