LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wonder if Harbaugh will feel any pressure to get more involved solely for the fear of him mentally checking out if he doesn't get his chances in his old stomping grounds
Originally posted by lordfangio:
I wonder if Harbaugh will feel any pressure to get more involved solely for the fear of him mentally checking out if he doesn't get his chances in his old stomping grounds

he is being used extremelly well in red zone

he may get 10 TDs of the year

he had to know his role coming into the team
Warren Sapp's bold prediction was Randy gets 150 yards and two TDs today.
God I hope so
Time to jettison the flotsam

7 yard outs aren't going to cut it and the TV loves to cut to his 1000 yard stare on the sidelines

Missed 2 he should have -- 1 more that Alex overthrew

Gimme some AJ and Kyle Williams right now.

Bye Bye Randy
Either needs to be used or cut.....p***yfooting around wont work
Sorry, but Moss isn't 10 feet tall, he can't catch throws intended for Andre the Giant.
[ Edited by Bootlegger on Sep 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM ]
@PFWErik
"Didn't take long, huh? RT @MikeGiardi: RT @TomPelissero: Randy Moss now sitting alone on opposite side of 50 from rest of #49ersoffense."
https://twitter.com/PFWErik
Originally posted by jta854:
@PFWErik
"Didn't take long, huh? RT @MikeGiardi: RT @TomPelissero: Randy Moss now sitting alone on opposite side of 50 from rest of #49ersoffense."
https://twitter.com/PFWErik

yay
I am in denial that Moss lost his speed already. Watching the game, he looked slow.

Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Sorry, but Moss isn't 10 feet tall, he can't catch throws intended for Andre the Giant.

one of them in the endzone was over thrown but he dropped two that hit him right in the hands. im ready to see Jenkins, he can do what moss is doing at this point and i think he would be hungrier. randy looked moody out there today and it was his own damn fault. he and vernon dropped more catches than they caught
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

one of them in the endzone was over thrown but he dropped two that hit him right in the hands. im ready to see Jenkins, he can do what moss is doing at this point and i think he would be hungrier. randy looked moody out there today and it was his own damn fault. he and vernon dropped more catches than they caught

2 balls thrown to moss were 3 or 4 feet over his head.

He did look moody, with a 1000 yard stare

He dropped 2, 1 other was over thrown

Adios

2 balls thrown to moss were 3 or 4 feet over his head.

watch it again dude, moss sucked today
wtf is going on?
Share 49ersWebzone