There are 129 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
This makes me really hopeful. A healthy, invested Moss makes us SO much better.

+ 1 !!!

The only thing keeping me from full-scale, premature... uhm... celebration.. is that I had high hopes for Braylon this time last year as well. But I am still expecting Moss to stay committed, so it's gonna be all 's from me until there's something to worry about.

Right there with you, man.
This makes me really hopeful. A healthy, invested Moss makes us SO much better.

+ 1 !!!

The only thing keeping me from full-scale, premature... uhm... celebration.. is that I had high hopes for Braylon this time last year as well. But I am still expecting Moss to stay committed, so it's gonna be all 's from me until there's something to worry about.

Right there with you, man.

hopeful yet scary for me. i'm gonna wait for the season to start.

Randy's never really been role model material. 2011 hopefully for him was slap in the head to get his act together.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Randy's never really been role model material. 2011 hopefully for him was slap in the head to get his act together.

Got to be his very last chance, and he wants to go out a winner.. so, .
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i'm just hoping he's the randy from '07-'09 with the Pats, nothing before or after that lol
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/early-bird-moss-arrives-for-49ers-training-camp-a-day-early.html

Nice...ready to rock...

Will Moss be Dieon Sanders part two? Signed a 1 year deal for low amount. Like Dieon forced the offenses to account for him, will Randy open the noose for the niner's off. and force the D to account for him so that the O can be more dynamic? Thus in turn allow us to win the SB? And in the SB will Randy play some at DB in the 4th quater to help and do what Dieon failed, get a reception and an interception for a TD? Then will he pi$$ us off by signing with a rival for big money?

Ah if only... sorry was bored of the same topics
Originally posted by WildBill:
Will Moss be Dieon Sanders part two? Signed a 1 year deal for low amount. Like Dieon forced the offenses to account for him, will Randy open the noose for the niner's off. and force the D to account for him so that the O can be more dynamic? Thus in turn allow us to win the SB? And in the SB will Randy play some at DB in the 4th quater to help and do what Dieon failed, get a reception and an interception for a TD? Then will he pi$$ us off by signing with a rival for big money?

Ah if only... sorry was bored of the same topics

are you saying Moss will be a Cowboy in 2013?
Can't wait to see Randy Moss on the field this season.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'm just hoping he's the randy from '07-'09 with the Pats, nothing before or after that lol

his rookie year wasn't too shabby dude
MossWatch: Receiver's humility resonates

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/69964/mosswatch-receivers-humility-resonates

"The league has blessed me and my family and I'm very fortunate to be in a position that I'm in, but like I said, I like what I can do for the league, not what the league can do for me. Money comes and goes, but as far as trying to make this a better league, we're having young players come in, just being able to teach the game and understand how to take care of your body, how to approach the game day to day, week to week." There's still a chance Moss' tenure with the 49ers will end the way his previous tenures with Minnesota, Oakland and NE ended -- prematurely and with questions about Moss' willingness to put the team first amid difficult circumstances. A blowup with a coach precipitated his departure from NE. The first day of TC isn't the time to pass final judgment. But in listening carefully for signs of insincerity in Moss' comments Friday, there were no red flags to see. It's as though Moss is embracing one final chance to recast his HOF legacy. Moss has impressed wherever he's gone. So far, so good in SF.

I saw the Moss presser. He seems genuinely glad to be with the 49ers. Honestly happy to be needed and contribute anyway he can. I think he realize his love for football that he talked about may be gone very soon and wants to make the best of what time he has left in football. If he had this same attitude throughout his career, he might have had a longer and even more successful one.
MossWatch: Receiver's humility resonates

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/69964/mosswatch-receivers-humility-resonates

"The league has blessed me and my family and I'm very fortunate to be in a position that I'm in, but like I said, I like what I can do for the league, not what the league can do for me. Money comes and goes, but as far as trying to make this a better league, we're having young players come in, just being able to teach the game and understand how to take care of your body, how to approach the game day to day, week to week." There's still a chance Moss' tenure with the 49ers will end the way his previous tenures with Minnesota, Oakland and NE ended -- prematurely and with questions about Moss' willingness to put the team first amid difficult circumstances. A blowup with a coach precipitated his departure from NE. The first day of TC isn't the time to pass final judgment. But in listening carefully for signs of insincerity in Moss' comments Friday, there were no red flags to see. It's as though Moss is embracing one final chance to recast his HOF legacy. Moss has impressed wherever he's gone. So far, so good in SF.

Let's hope it continues all season long. Would be good for Moss and great for the 49ers as a team!
Originally posted by BillWalsh:

Didn't he lead the NFl in TD's three times in MIN?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by BillWalsh:

Didn't he lead the NFl in TD's three times in MIN?

those were also his "immature" years........................
Is there anyone who sounds more country than Randy Moss? It's so funny to me to hear Randy talk. One clap, get your 84 jerseys out.
Share 49ersWebzone