There are 153 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Wow nice way to contribute. Check this guy out, what a smart dude. Is able to formulate such amazing arguments. Look at that first paragraph. Dude clicked quote and then clicked on a smiley.

Nice one now try and actually make a point.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Wow nice way to contribute. Check this guy out, what a smart dude. Is able to formulate such amazing arguments. Look at that first paragraph. Dude clicked quote and then clicked on a smiley.

Sorry I couldn't formulate any argument at the time I was laughing too hard from the poster calling Williams a great player. 20 catches and a blown NFC title game do not result in a player being called great.

Sorry I couldn't formulate any argument at the time I was laughing too hard from the poster calling Williams a great player. 20 catches and a blown NFC title game do not result in a player being called great.

He is decent. None of our receivers put up great numbers last year. Probably Alex needing to get more in touch with these guys. I bet you see Kyle turn into a pretty good receiver soon. He has the motivation after choking the NFCC game away.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
He is decent. None of our receivers put up great numbers last year. Probably Alex needing to get more in touch with these guys. I bet you see Kyle turn into a pretty good receiver soon. He has the motivation after choking the NFCC game away.
he is the third wide out on the team right now. he busted his ass in the off season and did not let his fumbles get to him. he also has the support of his team mates and coaches. I suspect they know what i know and that is there were plenty of blame to go around that day.

Originally posted by cciowa:
he is the third wide out on the team right now. he busted his ass in the off season and did not let his fumbles get to him. he also has the support of his team mates and coaches. I suspect they know what i know and that is there were plenty of blame to go around that day.

third? hmm... maybe, maybe not.. I think Kyle has earned the right to start off on even ground vs Mario for the 3rd spot. That's saying a lot though, considering Mario's experience and FA contract.

So far in the camps and OTAs... the lineup looks more like:

1. Moss
2. Crabtree
3/4. Manningham vs Kyle W.
5. Jenkins
6. Ginn

So if Moss and Crabtree keep going strong, the two starters are set with a heck of a TC/preseason battle between the other 4 to fight for PT or even a roster spot.
This is awesome...speaks to Crabtree being a minimalist and needing a pro like Moss:

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/rich-gannon-host-of-the-siriusxm-blitz-talks-23285
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is awesome...speaks to Crabtree being a minimalist and needing a pro like Moss:

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/rich-gannon-host-of-the-siriusxm-blitz-talks-23285

My Moss jersey arrives in the mail tomorrow....This just got me even more geek'd for it!
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by NCommand:

My Moss jersey arrives in the mail tomorrow....This just got me even more geek'd for it!

Nice!!!

The everlasting butt-hurt of the NFCCG fumble...
Quote : "At the end of the meeting, Randy turned to Jim Harbaugh and said, 'Coach, what do you want me to do, what can I do for you?'" Gannon said. "And Jim looked at him and said, 'For starters I'd like you to sit in the front row of my meetings.'"He said by doing that it's brought guys like Crabtree, who'd hang out in the back, and some of these other young guys, now they're sitting up front with Randy Moss. They don't have the hoodies on anymore. They're alert. They're paying attention. Randy's taking notes. Every meeting that coach has had, Randy Moss has been sitting in the front row."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/09/harbaugh-claims-moss-is-niners-best-receiver/

Wow that's awesome!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Quote : "At the end of the meeting, Randy turned to Jim Harbaugh and said, 'Coach, what do you want me to do, what can I do for you?'" Gannon said. "And Jim looked at him and said, 'For starters I'd like you to sit in the front row of my meetings.'"He said by doing that it's brought guys like Crabtree, who'd hang out in the back, and some of these other young guys, now they're sitting up front with Randy Moss. They don't have the hoodies on anymore. They're alert. They're paying attention. Randy's taking notes. Every meeting that coach has had, Randy Moss has been sitting in the front row."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/09/harbaugh-claims-moss-is-niners-best-receiver/

Wow that's awesome!

i like that too

unfortunate that some of the people consistantly sit in back with hoods on though but at least theyre starting to change
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Wow that's awesome!

i like that too

unfortunate that some of the people consistantly sit in back with hoods on though but at least theyre starting to change

I think it's clever Harbaugh asked that of him specifically because of the immediate impact it would make on the players, which I believe will pay off big time this season!
I guess Randy's the best WR on the roster.

Link

That didn't take long.

... or its just another Harbaugh mind game.
Share 49ersWebzone