LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
^^ NICE

If u mean me? Then thanks, and I learn quickly the susweel wayz.

If not? Then I scamper away to cry of humiliationz.

Originally posted by oldman9er:
^^ NICE

If u mean me? Then thanks, and I learn quickly the susweel wayz.

If not? Then I scamper away to cry of humiliationz.

lol, bottom of last page bump.
gotta love T.Brown's baggy M.C.hammer sweat pants....
Originally posted by jimrat:

Love this sequence! It shows the WILL (Brooks) is responsible for chucking the WR at the LOS throwing him off his route but Moss is SO quick he barely gets a hand on his back. Then Brooks is to have inside containment while Brown has outside. Both Brooks/Brown have great coverage but Alex/Moss still hit the play perfectly. Moss uses his body very well to shield a smaller Brown. THIS is what we were missing in the NFCCG!

PS: Our coverage will ONLY get better too b/c of Moss and plays like this.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM ]
why does tarrell brown have a visor on..... since when do DB's need visors
Originally posted by NCommand:
Love this sequence! It shows the WILL (Brooks) is responsible for chucking the WR at the LOS throwing him off his route but Moss is SO quick he barely gets a hand on his back. Then Brooks is to have inside containment while Brown has outside. Both Brooks/Brown have great coverage but Alex/Moss still hit the play perfectly. Moss uses his body very well to shield a smaller Brown. THIS is what we were missing in the NFCCG!

PS: Our coverage will ONLY get better too b/c of Moss and plays like this.

As you can't tell with the homer glasses. The ball was thrown late
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Stole those from bayareasportsguy blog, Moss looks fresh in 49er unis, hopefully he drinks from the fountain of youth.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
As you can't tell with the homer glasses. The ball was thrown late

How can you tell w/o a video? And in non-madden fashion, and real-world football, balls are thrown "late" all the time but if it's thrown to the right spot and the WR uses his body correctly, the play is still made. But then again, Alex only throws when a WR is wide open and there is no risk. Irony here?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
why does tarrell brown have a visor on..... since when do DB's need visors

Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:

Why post this picture here of Rice holding his Seahawks jersey? Am I missing something? If you're a Seahawks fan, you're in the wrong place.

Nice Pics!
+1
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:

Why post this picture here of Rice holding his Seahawks jersey? Am I missing something? If you're a Seahawks fan, you're in the wrong place.

Nice Pics!

Oh I hope we see a lot more of that.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
We are not banking on any one player. If Moss doesn't perform he will see the bench or be cut (see-Edwards).
I may be wrong but I am thinking we are hearing and seeing more good things out of moss in just a few short days of OTA's than we ever heard in a half of a season from edwards?I know its early but its a good start and as Mr. Spock said one time,,, for everything there is a beginning. You gotta start somewhere

Yes, Edwards had a rep to overcome but did not seem to light it up. I was excited becuase they were at least bringing in a vet who had, at one time, been good. Now they are stocking the shelves!
Share 49ersWebzone