LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really hope Moss will be our number #1. The man can play the game. He will find many ways to get open and the ball. I see Crabtree being our #2 WR but not to far behind Moss. As long as Moss works well with Smith and Smith practicing his deep balls. which he really needs to Moss will have a good season. That being said VD will also be our top reciever. Smith likes throwing it up the middle to him.
I just dont see us having an offense that depends too heavily on any one person. I see us as a successful offense based on scheme and specialty players.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
yes. randy is a boss.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I just dont see us having an offense that depends too heavily on any one person. I see us as a successful offense based on scheme and specialty players.

Yeah, I really don't want the defense keying on 1 or 2 players on the offense and shut us out on the rest of the other guys. I like to think on any given game there will be several guys on the offense that the defense have to worry about getting 'hot' and capable of making miserable for the defense.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
And even if he is 'one-dimensional' at this point of his career, it is a dimension that the 49ers offense has been lacking for quite some time. So I am all for it
good post. you are wise beyond your posts and red boxes

You, my friend, are quite the gentleman and a scholar.
Originally posted by Amir:
yes. randy is a boss.

moss the boss
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Moss should be on the field a lot. He should not be considered the no. 1 because he is one- dimensional.

Moss may be many things but "one-dimensional?" Don't think so, and if you go back and watch video of his better games you will see him going over the middle, up the sidelines and everywhere else on the field. He probably gets tagged as one-dimensional due to his speed and ability to beat DBs deep.

Okay, if he is willing to run these routes. Otherwise, we're banking far too much on
on low percentage long ball plays.
Moss should be on the field a lot. He should not be considered the no. 1 because he is one- dimensional.

Moss may be many things but "one-dimensional?" Don't think so, and if you go back and watch video of his better games you will see him going over the middle, up the sidelines and everywhere else on the field. He probably gets tagged as one-dimensional due to his speed and ability to beat DBs deep.

Okay, if he is willing to run these routes. Otherwise, we're banking far too much on
on low percentage long ball plays.

We are not banking on any one player. If Moss doesn't perform he will see the bench or be cut (see-Edwards).
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Did anyone ever doubt he'd be the #1 when we signed him?

Oh that's right, some people wondered if he'd make it out of camp.

Like someone else said, even Randy at 50% would be the #1 on this team.

Have grown more and more excited about this addition with each passing day since he signed.

Uh, yeah I doubted Moss. But I haven't been proven wrong yet. They haven't even played against a defense yet. Haven't put on pads yet. Are you f**king delusional?

We have seen NOTHING to indicate that Moss will be our #1, #2, or even make the 53 man roster. It is encouraging that Moss seems to be doing very well in OTAs. But I'm not going to eat crow until I see him beat Carlos Rogers in TC and own other teams starters in pre-season.

Steady. No reason to call another poster f*cking delusional. So dont.

yeah i must say, im at 90% warned and not one of my comments were even near this bad let alone a curse word thrown into it. -_- lolll Favoritsm??!
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Did anyone ever doubt he'd be the #1 when we signed him?

Oh that's right, some people wondered if he'd make it out of camp.

Like someone else said, even Randy at 50% would be the #1 on this team.

Have grown more and more excited about this addition with each passing day since he signed.

Uh, yeah I doubted Moss. But I haven't been proven wrong yet. They haven't even played against a defense yet. Haven't put on pads yet. Are you f**king delusional?

We have seen NOTHING to indicate that Moss will be our #1, #2, or even make the 53 man roster. It is encouraging that Moss seems to be doing very well in OTAs. But I'm not going to eat crow until I see him beat Carlos Rogers in TC and own other teams starters in pre-season.

Steady. No reason to call another poster f*cking delusional. So dont.

yeah i must say, im at 90% warned and not one of my comments were even near this bad let alone a curse word thrown into it. -_- lolll Favoritsm??!

At least he didn't suggest violence against Moss.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
We are not banking on any one player. If Moss doesn't perform he will see the bench or be cut (see-Edwards).
I may be wrong but I am thinking we are hearing and seeing more good things out of moss in just a few short days of OTA's than we ever heard in a half of a season from edwards?I know its early but its a good start and as Mr. Spock said one time,,, for everything there is a beginning. You gotta start somewhere
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Alex threw the ball two inches higher than he should have... he is teh suxxorz!
edited
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

Nice Pics!
Share 49ersWebzone