There are 214 users in the forums

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

Haha. The first day he hurts his foot. This guy NEVER played a preseason game. NEVER. That's incredible to think about. And just in time he is "hurt" again this year....
He needs to get his ass into those games , getting on the same page with his teammates is crucial
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
He needs to get his ass into those games , getting on the same page with his teammates is crucial

If he is walking w/o a limp. he can play. Period. Maybe it's the coaches call...maybe there is more to it than we know but from a fan's perspective, it's safe to understand this frustration with him. From a coach's perspective, they may be holding him out with a mystery injury to get Jenkins more reps but I doubt it...Crabtree probably has less chemistry with Alex than Jenkins right now. LOL
whats up with this guy and his injuries and prima donna ways....SMDH
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
If he is walking w/o a limp. he can play. Period. Maybe it's the coaches call...maybe there is more to it than we know but from a fan's perspective, it's safe to understand this frustration with him. From a coach's perspective, they may be holding him out with a mystery injury to get Jenkins more reps but I doubt it...Crabtree probably has less chemistry with Alex than Jenkins right now. LOL
i know its a bad attitude but i am almost at a point where i really do not care anymore about him, hell we are not losing anything, he has never been in pre season in the last three years so what are we missing? part of me says if it is just a simple pulled muscle like we being led to believe, he can play in a few series in the first game,, part of me says,, i really do not care.
sad that this poll is credible...............................................
I think he will put a boot on his injured foot for the rest of the preseason and limp around. Then mysteriously take it off at the exact start of the regular season....
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
I don't always hurt my foot....

But when I do, it's in pre season.

Stay limpy my friends.

It's sad that this thread was created back in May -- seems tongue-in-cheek at the time.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
3 and a half

this
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
I don't always hurt my foot....

But when I do, it's in pre season.

Stay limpy my friends.

He can hurt his right foot while jumping with his left...
he will play in at least 2 games, i think this is the year crabs turns it up for us
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 228niner:
he will play in at least 2 games, i think this is the year crabs turns it up for us

i really want to believe that for the teams sake.I know injuries happen but its kind of sad when we are talking about being happy if crabs plays in 2 pre season games
Share 49ersWebzone