There are 210 users in the forums

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
None, and he probally wont start week one either, Moss, Manningham, and williams are all pushing hard. Crabtree doesnt seem like the competitive type, he has been handed everything since day one. anyone who thought competition would push him were fooling themselves.

whats he been handed? He's the best receiver on the team and has been since he stepped on the field. Still is too. If you think Kyle Williams is anywhere near the player Crabtree is you need to lay off the crack pipe. Can't wait till haters like you are all proven wrong in one fell swoop

Keep blindly supporting him its fine by me. Your only going to disappoint yourself. The only thing he has done his entire career is prove people like me right. Dont see that changing anytime soon.
don't really know but he's a talented turd. reminds me of the good looker you let walk away due to the high maintenance.
Keep blindly supporting him its fine by me. Your only going to disappoint yourself. The only thing he has done his entire career is prove people like me right. Dont see that changing anytime soon.

Lol blind support? He's been our leading WR for 3 straight seasons. How has he ever proven your statement "he is not competitive" in any way whatsoever? Like I said before, when the season comes and he is our leading pass catcher AGAIN it is you who will look stupid for blindly criticizing him not me for supporting one of our best players.

Kind of like when you said Aldon SMith was an immature a*****e for getting STABBED. Justin Smith himself stated TODAY that he thought that it was insane that fans took that perspective. Talk about blind opinions.

Lol blind support? He's been our leading WR for 3 straight seasons. How has he ever proven your statement "he is not competitive" in any way whatsoever? Like I said before, when the season comes and he is our leading pass catcher AGAIN it is you who will look stupid for blindly criticizing him not me for supporting one of our best players.

Kind of like when you said Aldon SMith was an immature a*****e for getting STABBED. Justin Smith himself stated TODAY that he thought that it was insane that fans took that perspective. Talk about blind opinions.

He was an immature dumbass for having that party, But if you look in the aldon smith thread, i recently posted that i like what he had to say and think he is on the right track to understanding his importance, and understanding that other people are counting on him to make the right choices. He knows he was a dumbass just like i do.

Crabtree being the leading WR has nothing to do with his talent and everything to do with lack of talent behind him. He will not be the leading WR this season, and he may not even start. I love how the crabtree supporters come running in to defend him, when yet again he is injured...Just last week you guys were saying that he was going to tear it up in camp and preseason and come out and dominate like the player he was drafted to be. Well here we are again, foot injury and all. One crabtree supported even was so bold as to predict the first reporter to report the injury was wrong and that he wouldnt miss any practice, well here we are a day later.

Regardless of what you think, Moss, Manningham and williams all have a shot at leapfrogging him, especially if he misses significant time. Manningham seems to already be frothing at the mouth with the oportunity, Williams has looked solid as reported by almost every reporter, and Moss is Moss.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jul 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM ]
He was an immature dumbass for having that party, But if you look in the aldon smith thread, i recently posted that i like what he had to say and think he is on the right track to understanding his importance, and understanding that other people are counting on him to make the right choices. He knows he was a dumbass just like i do.

Crabtree being the leading WR has nothing to do with his talent and everything to do with lack of talent behind him. He will not be the leading WR this season, and he may not even start. I love how the crabtree supporters come running in to defend him, when yet again he is injured...Just last week you guys were saying that he was going to tear it up in camp and preseason and come out and dominate like the player he was drafted to be. Well here we are again, foot injury and all.

Regardless of what you think, Moss, Manningham and williams all have a shot at leapfrogging him, especially if he misses significant time. Manningham seems to already be frothing at the mouth with the oportunity, Williams has looked solid as reported by almost every reporter, and Moss is Moss.

Lol you continue to make yourself look like a condescending douche about Aldon Smith. Justin Smith, with a disgusted look on his face, said he's never seen in his life a victim get called out like Aldon was. I hate to break it to you but he was talking about fans like you. When Crabtree returns to camp and continues looking like the teams best receiver, as has been reported all offseason, you won't have anything to say. All you have is the fact that he's been injured during camp. Thats it. On the field he produced 4 times as many catches as the 49ers second leading wide receiver from 2011, which was your beloved KW

Go to 2:15 to see what Justin Smith thinks about your condescending perspective on Aldon Smith.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Justin-Smith/6720f619-7b2b-4415-b895-eb6d0a7261da

Every year Crabtree has been here he's been our leading receiver, and he was an absolute BEAST in the second half of last season. You calling people blind for supporting a player who gets it done on the field because of whats happening off the field is just annoying. The fact that you think KW will leapfrog Crabtree just makes me think you don't actually watch 49ers games. Considering the fact that you live in Idaho theres probably a good possibility that thats true.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jul 28, 2012 at 9:12 PM ]
Crabtree is allergic to preseason.
I believe he'll play in 3 out of 4 preseason games. At least I hope he does.

Crabtree being the leading WR has nothing to do with his talent and everything to do with lack of talent behind him. He will not be the leading WR this season, and he may not even start. I love how the crabtree supporters come running in to defend him, when yet again he is injured...Just last week you guys were saying that he was going to tear it up in camp and preseason and come out and dominate like the player he was drafted to be. Well here we are again, foot injury and all.

Lol you continue to make yourself look like a condescending douche about Aldon Smith. Justin Smith, with a disgusted look on his face, said he's never seen in his life a victim get called out like Aldon was. I hate to break it to you but he was talking about fans like you. When Crabtree returns to camp and continues looking like the teams best receiver, as has been reported all offseason, you won't have anything to say. All you have is the fact that he's been injured during camp. Thats it. On the field he produced 4 times as many catches as the 49ers second best receiver from 2011, which includes your beloved KW

Go to 2:15 to see what Justin Smith thinks about your condescending perspective.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-Justin-Smith/6720f619-7b2b-4415-b895-eb6d0a7261da

Every year Crabtree has been here he's been our leading receiver, and he was an absolute BEAST in the second half of last season. You calling people blind for supporting a player who gets it done on the field because of whats happening off the field is just annoying. The fact that you think KW will leapfrog Crabtree just makes me think you don't actually watch 49ers games. Considering the fact that you live in Idaho theres probably a good possibility that thats true.

I really dont give a s**t about what Cowboy said. so save it. Aldon himself said he was disappointed in himself for letting people down. Im a douche, whatever you say. You like to throw around insults alot, which is fine. Hopefully you know how to eat crow when the time comes.

Crabtrees second half of the season, minus the two games VS the rams and one against the Cardnals were mediocre at best. to call him a beast in the second half is ridiculous. Not to mention his disappearance in the playoffs. The guy had 4 TD's total, 3 of which came against the rams and one against the browns.

KW had one less TD than crabtree in extremely limited action. Keep underestimateing KW and overestimating Crabtree, fine by me. Fact is Crabtree has three capable WR's breathing down his kneck.
I really dont give a s**t about what Cowboy said. so save it. Aldon himself said he was disappointed in himself for letting people down. Im a douche, whatever you say. You like to throw around insults alot, which is fine. Hopefully you know how to eat crow when the time comes.

Crabtrees second half of the season, minus the two games VS the rams and one against the Cardnals were mediocre at best. to call him a beast in the second half is ridiculous. Not to mention his disappearance in the playoffs. The guy had 4 TD's total, 3 of which came against the rams and one against the browns.

KW had one less TD than crabtree in extremely limited action. Keep underestimateing KW and overestimating Crabtree, fine by me. Fact is Crabtree has three capable WR's breathing down his kneck.

I know you don't care what Justin Smith said, because it shows that one of the most mature and classy players on the 49ers and in the NFL thinks that fans like you are ignorant.

Crabtree gaining 670 yards receiving in 8 games is beastly when your team only throws 25 passes a game. How many times was Kyle Williams able to get open for a reception all year? The answer is 20 times. Arguing is pointless now. When the season arrives I will be here to remind you how wrong you were about this. Remember if your boner for KW lasts longer than 6 hours its time to go to the hospital
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jul 28, 2012 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Crabtree is allergic to preseason.

Sick he is...1 game, maybe..

One, but I hope I'm wrong.
Originally posted by susweel:
ZERO

Because diva's don't do pre season.

I'd sure hate to be Crabtree's agent right now. At this point, how do you explain away his goldbricking? You can't, even if he really is injured this time. The guy was already thought to be a flake. This just makes it really, really official.

As an agent, what's your best argument at this point? I think you have to start it by saying he didn't want to be a Niner, hence his lack of motivation in the offseason, "but for you he'll work his tail off and be a model citizen." I don't know about you, but I'd squirm in my seat trying to make that whopper fly--I sure wouldn't want to sign a guy that wasn't motivated to play for one of the four best teams in football.

It blows my mind that Niners fans are still willing to defend this guy. The sort of mental gymnastics involved in doing so are far beyond my ability.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Jul 29, 2012 at 2:53 AM ]
this turd better not pull that s**t again, last year he was playing volleyball with footballs and running the wrong routes til half way through the season when he figured it out.
There goes Crabtree he's rounding third turning for home, will he be safe or out in his pursuit to hit a homerun, 4 years without playing in a preseason game. Tune in to find out.
Share 49ersWebzone