There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

2nd annual How many pre-season games will Michael Crabtree play in this year?

Its that time of year mini camp time, and time to start thinking about training camp and battles for starting positions. I put this poll out there last year just for fun. Crabtree seemed to reinjure his stress fractured foot during Camp Alex the next month and sat our all 4 preseason games. This is his 4th preseason and Crabtree is yet to play in an NFL preseason game.

Will the additions of Moss and Jenkins push Crabtree to turn it up in the preseason ?

UPDATE: HOBBLED July 27th?
[ Edited by global_nomad on Jul 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM ]
ZERO

Because diva's don't do pre season.
He'll play in 3. Even though this is his 4th year, it will be his 1st full offseason. Real competition will be a blessing for him and Moss.

I'm just interested in how the # 1, 2, 3, and 4 WR shake out. I still think Crabs takes the 1st spot, but there are plenty of ?s up and down the WR depth chart. The good news is that the overall talent level hasn't been this good since TO was here.

Expect injured foot next couple weeks then 0 pre season games and probably miss the first 2-4 regular season games.

Maybe 1 though if we are lucky and he doesn't get injured during a practice.
If Crabtree doesn't play in preseason games I fully expect Moss, Manningham and Jenkins to be above him.
3 and a half
all of them if he wants to stay on the field this year
Three
I've learned better than to bet against Crabtree. Every time I think he can't possibly screw up an off season, he comes through in spades. I'd like to think the smart money has him doing a full off season, but this guy has a flair for making the impossible possible.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
looks like the mob is turning its ire from alex smith to crabtree.i think he will have a good off season and will play in the pre season. if he gets hurt i do not think he will get hurt on purpose. its like you guys are setting him up to fail before off season even gets started. its the first full off season with the coaches. everyone gets a clean slate, crabtree williams, everyone who is curently on the team.
Originally posted by lamontb:
all of them if he wants to stay on the field this year

This! He doesn't have Ziegler and Ronald Johnson fighting for his position. He has Randy Moss and Mario Manningham and a 1st round pick. He better be there or he's going to get passed up quickly.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
This! He doesn't have Ziegler and Ronald Johnson fighting for his position. He has Randy Moss and Mario Manningham and a 1st round pick. He better be there or he's going to get passed up quickly.
i think he knows that and i think he will rise to the occasion. the first round pick is not as good as moss, mario or crabtree right now, even ginn is ahead of the kid in regards to being nfl ready. Now if i am wrong and the kid blows things up, more power to him. But for right now, at this point in time crabtree is not in danger of being traded. i suspect if that were the case within the front office, it would have been done on draft day
No foot injury this pre season lol
Zilch, nada, goose egg
he'll leave game 1 in the first quarter after our second offensive sap with a badly broken nail.